Blackburn off

When the red said the game was in at 12pm he should have told Rivers the game will still go ahead even if late K/O was needed.

Sly novern cunts.

When the red said the game was in at 12pm he should have told Rivers the game will still go ahead even if late K/O was needed.

Sly novern cunts

Before and after at Preston today, about 10 miles down the road from Blackburn. That's how you clear a pitch after a bit of effort. Blackburn staff are a fucking joke. As is the ref.
View attachment 17082

Behind 0-3 at home to Reading at the moment, (yes, I did say Reading). They're now praying for more snow and a blizzard..
🤣

EDIT: Fair play to Preston, they've changed footwear and are now wearing Skis.
2-3 with ten minutes left.
:grinning:

Last edited:
I'm actually watching it. Playing with a nice green ball, to go with the green grass they're playing on... odd one. 2-3 now
I am flicking through the games and just started watching spotters v Oxford at the vallium.
3-0 down Oxford fans ole ole as their side stroke it around in a soul less stadium. And it’s 4-0 now this is superb scores from from 35 yards

I am flicking through the games and just started watching spotters v Oxford at the vallium.
3-0 down Oxford fans ole ole as their side stroke it around in a soul less stadium. And it’s 4-0 now this is superb scores from from 35 yards
Didn't realise they was getting stuffed... excellent result 😆

In the best interests of who to have the game postponed today ?
If they had a full squad and we were on the run of results they are currently on, I reckon they might have cleared that pitch a bit quicker .
There should be an inquiry into this decision but there won’t be, the only game cancelled in the top two divisions.

Attachments

• 285A2960-76B9-4151-96E4-566BEE999D83.jpeg
    285A2960-76B9-4151-96E4-566BEE999D83.jpeg
    212.7 KB · Views: 38