Blackburn Home

I do seem to remember one particular final league game of the season at home to Blackburn....It meant fuck all in the greater scheme of things (the hard work had already been done). I'm hoping we can go into this final league game of the season at home to Blackburn with our four point cushion still in place and ....in the greater scheme of things, this game will mean fuck all as well.

:grinning: :thumbup:

I do seem to remember one particular final league game of the season at home to Blackburn....It meant fuck all in the greater scheme of things (the hard work had already been done). I'm hoping we can go into this final league game of the season at home to Blackburn with our four point cushion still in place and ....in the greater scheme of things, this game will mean fuck all as well.

They were still drying out that day

I remember that game turning up without a ticket and it was sold out. Spoke to a bloke in a suit and he gave my step son and me two free ticket, was over the moon

Thanks mate, just bought mine. Lots of blocks already starting to run low!
Will be a full house. I wonder if they will open the North to Millwall fans again if we are already assured a playoff place to cheer the team.

Ticket bought for the BK, flights booked. So excited, that I think I may have just had an accident in my pants.
Girls of the OKR flyover.....brace yourselves.

Oh Christ. Think I’m gonna give wearing shorts a miss that day no matter how warm it might be. You can all laugh but I’m still getting over Ulsters last trip over, every time I looked round from my spot in the Kitch lower he was there, staring down at me, like he was undressing me with his eyes.

It left me feeling cheap to be honest, almost like a piece of meat. If you do happen to find yourself in the toilets accosted by a charming fellow with an easy smile and a Northern Irish accent under no circumstance accept his invitation to ‘Smell my aftershave’, it’s not as innocent as you think.

Safe travels pal!

The online ticket site is really shit at times. Have been using it for years to get briefs for mates, no issues, same ST number for 20 years, Now the fucking thing is asking me for method of payment but gives no options. Not even a brick. Have used the same bankcard for donkeys.

Ended up doing it over the phone and will collect from the ground cause i'm still waiting forthe posted ticket i bought three week ago for the Swansea game.

A club like no other indeed :grinning:

:slap::slap:

The online ticket site is really shit at times. Have been using it for years to get briefs for mates, no issues, same ST number for 20 years, Now the fucking thing is asking me for method of payment but gives no options. Not even a brick. Have used the same bankcard for donkeys.

Ended up doing it over the phone and will collect from the ground cause i'm still waiting forthe posted ticket i bought three week ago for the Swansea game.

A club like no other indeed :grinning:

:slap::slap:
Get a members card, once they have your details it takes no more than two minutes to get a ticket over the phone, ticket goes straight on to your members card (which acts like a season ticket at the turnstiles) so no waiting or queuing for tickets. Works like a charm.

A young lad like me could very easily develop a complex with these comments.
You're all making me out to be some sort of deranged pervert.
Apart from the obvious reasons I can imagine a Benny Hill sketch happening at half time with you chasing some young female steward around the seats with police in pursuit and I think the best view would be in the stand opposite.