Birmingham Saturday

Hope there's a good crowd on Saturday, and in full voice to get behind our lads taking on the Brummie sum.
I'll be doing my best to add to the noise, and have been practicing my "MIIIIILLLLLLL" when I'm in Tesco's.
What I'm really hoping for is for a huge number of females to be in attendance too, as I'll be wearing my new rubber gimp suit and ball gag.
Is there a sex offender's register in London? Asking for a friend.
Can't wait. COYL.

Hope there's a good crowd on Saturday, and in full voice to get behind our lads taking on the Brummie sum.
I'll be doing my best to add to the noise, and have been practicing my "MIIIIILLLLLLL" when I'm in Tesco's.
What I'm really hoping for is for a huge number of females to be in attendance too, as I'll be wearing my new rubber gimp suit and ball gag.
Can't wait. COYL.
So our usual pre match Saturday Chaturbate thing is a no-go then, mate?

Last edited:
Can't wait. COYL.
I’ll listen out for the muffled monk chant 👍

Latest injury update Brum

Dion Sanderson serves the second of his three game ban. He was red carded against Sunderland and the appeal was unsuccessful, and so he’s already missed the trip to Hull, and will also miss next Tuesday’s clash with Middlesbrough.

Krystian Bielik has a torn stomach muscle and is expected to be out for the coming weeks. His absence is a blow given how well he’s done in the centre-back role.

Marc Roberts wasn’t in the squad against Hull, and that meant that he missed a second game in a row for Blues. Roberts has been dealing with a tight calf and his potential absence leaves Blues low on options at the back.

Alfie Chang is Birmingham’s only long-term absentee. He suffered a serious knee injury in August and is out for the remainder of the campaign.

Out: Alfie Chang, Dion Sanderson, Krystian Bielik. Doubtful: Marc