Billy

albertrn

I know it’s all about opinions but can’t understand some negative comments about Billy. To me without his all round tenacity and tackling we could easily have lost yesterday. Compare his work rate to Burke or Vlog where he probably covers 10 times more ground than them two combined. MOM for me yesterday.

I know it’s all about opinions but can’t understand some negative comments about Billy. To me without his all round tenacity and tackling we could easily have lost yesterday. Compare his work rate to Burke or Vlog where he probably covers 10 times more ground than them two combined. MOM for me yesterday.
Agree but would go with Sav for MOM. When it was not going too well especially first half he was talking to them all telling them to up their game. Well moaning as he does🙂, but when he’s moaning it shows he cares and he is at his best. He is another of our leaders and a very good one at that.

I
Agree but would go with Sav for MOM. When it was not going too well especially first half he was talking to them all telling them to up their game. Well moaning as he does🙂, but when he’s moaning it shows he cares and he is at his best. He is another of our leaders and a very good one at that.
I've been critical of Sav previously as I think he's too slow and getting slower, but there's no doubt he was MOM yesterday and played well last few games