Billy Sharp

I continued to watch SUTV after the game had finished, not sure who it was analysing the game afterwards but he was going mad "the ref has completely lost us the game here, he is an absolute joke he has lost us the game..." then they showed a clip of the sending off, which was swiftly followed by "when you look at that closer, yeh that does look like a dive, but but but the ref has completely lost us the game tonight..."

No mate, your diving cheating c**t of a player lost you the game, and add the fact that your striker couldn't hit the onion bag from 2 yards out.

Anyway, the ref was good wasn't he :LOL::Fingers:

I continued to watch SUTV after the game had finished, not sure who it was analysing the game afterwards but he was going mad "the ref has completely lost us the game here, he is an absolute joke he has lost us the game..." then they showed a clip of the sending off, which was swiftly followed by "when you look at that closer, yeh that does look like a dive, but but but the ref has completely lost us the game tonight..."

No mate, your diving cheating c**t of a player lost you the game, and add the fact that your striker couldn't hit the onion bag from 2 yards out.

Carl Asaba nearly crying 😭

They can’t tell us about shit refs! 😉🤣🤣

Last night he was Billy Blunt. Other than score from the spot I don’t think he had another effort on goal. I didn’t realise that he thought he had a licence to win, especially against us. He needs to have a large spoonful of reality with his dinner tonight so that he doesn‘t make such daft statements again.
“Billy Blunt” love it! 👍🤣

Just a sad obnoxious northerner , only effort he had on goal was the penalty got plenty of stick and will get even more at the return fixture

I think this is what you are talking about, on Cooper's goal, "He'll not do that again!!":LOL::LOL: I bet you he does.