Best individual player chants

hardleyse16

Following on from the Brooks Cuffy what’s his face song thread. What is your favourite individual player chant?

Obvious examples being, Livermore (to the Liverpool chant), hilariously ironic. The Wise chant and my personal favourite, Do do do, Gary Alexander- a Black Lace number used with some humour to a fan’s favourite.

Following on from the Brooks Cuffy what’s his face song thread. What is your favourite individual player chant?

Obvious examples being, Livermore (to the Liverpool chant), hilariously ironic. The Wise chant and my personal favourite, Do do do, Gary Alexander- a Black Lace number used with some humour to a fan’s favourite.
There was a Livermore one to Living Doll that I heard at an away match that gave our players a smile while warming up before the match. Only ever heard it that day though.

Bloke I knew years ago used to sing one about Dougie Allder to the tune of The Kinks Lola.
Anyone else remember if we sang that to him?
He goes past one, past two, past three, he goes past four and even more, Dougie Allder...... etc.
Sad cunt that I am.
My personal favourite is the lament to Robert Fleck.
Also to Hasselbaink. You're just a fat Eddie Murphy, you're just a fat Eddie Murphy.

It was quite funny a few years ago when Onyedina made his debut off of the bench. He had some nice touches but nobody had really got their tongue around his surname at that time, so there was a chorus of 'Fred, Fred, Fred, Fred...'