Best goals you've seen at millwall

Gary Alexander v. Scunthorpe at Wembley and Joe Haverty at the den against Bradford P.A.Hit the 'keeper' goal kick about five yards in our hakf straight over the : keeper. Absolutely brilliant. There are several others but would rake too long.

The obvious ones are Harris vs Watford, Alexander vs Scunthorpe and Timmy at old trafford. But I’ve gotta say, Brammer scored a stunning volley up at Blackpool in 2007, my 18th birthday weekend. Williams goal from halfway was special as well.

Kinet vs Brighton in a cup game, long range curling effort. The only goal in a really boring game.

Paul Shaw, can’t remember the opponent but he hit a low shot from about 40yds that didn’t raise more than about 2ft off the ground and went in like a missile.

The golden goal v Gillingham sticks in my mind. Unusually, we were sat in the South Lower, just right of the goal. The players came straight over to celebrate as we surged forward and I swear some bloke from behind us virtually jumped over me and by brothers’ heads to greet the players.

Having a beer with Mr Lovell at the moment.
Probably one of the best signings for Wall in that era. He signed as a defender and ended up covering up front for Chatterton i think. We got him from the Nigels. Scored in eleven consecutive games and took a mean penalty. Funny enough it was Lovell that scored the winner at Selhurst when we knocked the Nigels out in a reply. The next round was of course Chelsea away. Lovell put us 1-0 up and also got the winner after we fought back from 2-1 to win 3-2. I was 14 at the time. Still one of favourite Wall games. Such a shame that the TV cameras weren't allowed into Chelsea's shitpit ground to record a famous Wall win. Next round was Leicester at home. Another win and then Luton, away,,,,,,,,,,,,