Best goals you've seen at millwall

Fashanus at Chelsea 85. He threw 2 of them off him burst through in front us and buried it. About 5 mins later we played the same ball, he threw one of them off and the other just chopped him down for Lovell to score the penalty

Ben Thatcher's against Charlton was like a Roberto Carlos goal. Swerve and power. I was right behind in. It was in when it left his foot.

Some of Teddy's headers in his 40 goal season were just incredible. I don't think I've ever seen a player with the ability to place a header in my life. He was a fucking genius. Two against Leicester away, Two at home against Charlton and one against Sheff Wednesday away come to mind.

For sheer feeling, Ruddock's late equaliser against Forest and any of our goals when we destroyed West Ham.

I go like a spaz whenever we score though. Like unhinged, deranged, out of control. A Millwall goal is better than sex, especially the way I do it.

I remember Sheringham got the ball on the halfway line and cut in and dribbled through and scored using his skill at the Old Den. Can't remember who it was against.:shake:
Was it against Plymouth? Think it ended 4-1 and he got a hatrick. Then again I might be completely wrong.

Was it against Plymouth? Think it ended 4-1 and he got a hatrick. Then again I might be completely wrong.
Unfortunately I can't remember. The things I can remember about Sheringham was he got Sent off against Wimbledon for his first foul and Hurlick came running in and smacked Sanchez. He took a penalty at the Ilderton road end and I was standing in my normal place and it looked as if it was going at least a foot wide and curled in. Finally my daughter went out with his son for a while.

Ruddock when he broke in to the team at Aston Villa away. Night game, smashed it from just inside their half
Les at Highbury
Morrison at Wembley play off winner
Gary Alexander at Wembley
Loads of Teddys hatricks
Cahill in semi final
Cannot separate them as one. Better than the others

As you all say so many to choose from,smiffys 90th min winner a couple of years back against the European champions broke the decibels limit.At that point in time it felt the best.

Ruddock when he broke in to the team at Aston Villa away. Night game, smashed it from just inside their half
Les at Highbury
Morrison at Wembley play off winner
Gary Alexander at Wembley
Loads of Teddys hatricks
Cahill in semi final
Cannot separate them as one. Better than the others
At millwall