Berylson at the game tomorrow

Just got my thanks for joining me at the game tomorrow message. I think it's his shout.
Would be good to give that man a round of applause for being an all round good geezer
1675427029079.jpeg
Dear Steve,​
Thanks for joining me for Sunderland!

I can't wait to see you all at The Den tomorrow.

I'm told tickets are close to selling out, which is great news! Your support will give the boys a huge boost not just this weekend but in the month ahead, which is a key one with big games also coming up against QPR, Sheffield United, and Burnley.

There is nothing quite like a packed Den and I'm looking forward to enjoying an atmosphere which will no doubt make a big difference to the players' performance.

Your support means everything to all of us.

See you there,
John

I think he had a brush with the big “C” a few years back, if not it was another illness.

Good to see him still going strong 👍
Massive brush with the big C. Had to have major surgery to overcome it. He’s good stuff is Pete. Chat to him occasionally. He’s still going strong.

Massive brush with the big C. Had to have major surgery to overcome it. He’s good stuff is Pete. Chat to him occasionally. He’s still going strong.
Yeah been through a lot the last few years aint he
I know a few who know him well who go right back , grew up with him as kids and all that
The walworth mob always seem to be very tight knit ive noticed

He used to be on that Lions Live years ago talking but then took a back seat with a few problems he had and went out of the picture

I used to like that he used to say he never liked really talking big about tactics and liked storys more and bits and pieces from fans and about fans

Told a great one about going to the Semi Final of the Youth Cup Final at Man City by car and the water tank needed refilling and the bloke driving G K..t pulled over and got a bucket and filled up from a stream full of fish which went in as well !

I often think as no doubt some of you do,
Where would we be without JB?
He came in and has dragged us up from almost the floor to help make us a bit of a force again. Fighting our corner and sticking up for us when we needed a voice to help us.
Trips to Wembley and great nights at The Den, backing the manager as best he could.
We've had some brilliant times with John.
He should be made an honorary Bermondsey Boy.
I salute you JB.
Long may your association with us continue.