Bellingham n/w

Lionman

If you get the chance listen to Bellinghams press onterviews following his move to RM. How refreshing to see and hear an English footballer that can actually speak well and not fill his responses with "well no yes" , errs and ahs. For a young kid that has just signed for the biggest club in the world ( bar millwall), cannot be anything but impressed.

If you get the chance listen to Bellinghams press onterviews following his move to RM. How refreshing to see and hear an English footballer that can actually speak well and not fill his responses with "well no yes" , errs and ahs. For a young kid that has just signed for the biggest club in the world ( bar millwall), cannot be anything but impressed.
Errr yes, obviously, absolutely, no.

Very articulate young man and clearly well brought up and advised by his parents

Could have easily gone to an English club but decided to challenge himself and go to Dortmund and has now done the same by joining Real Madrid. He is a very good player already and could go on to be world class.

" Yea no definitely
I'm not even lying
Innit
Like x 50
Basically
To be honest
I wouldn't lie "

If he doesn't say the above, in every sentence.

Then i would question if he is English at all................ As well as wearing an Alice band, and pulling his socks up over his knees.......

" Yea no definitely
I'm not even lying
Innit
Like x 50
Basically
To be honest
I wouldn't lie "

If he doesn't say the above, in every sentence.

Then i would question if he is English at all................ As well as wearing an Alice band, and pulling his socks up over his knees.......
120%

if I was a city fan, I wouldn’t be too thrilled at this. He’s known to be very good friends with a giant Norwegian lump that Madrid have had their eye on for a few years

Well done to him, he's a terrific player.
Just keep him away from Nosegate and his England squad and he will be fine.
:grinning:
EDIT:

How times have changed. I didn't even know England had played a Euro Qualifier on Friday night - My oldest told me last night... :grinning:

But Jude must have taken my advise and swerved Nosegate. He wasn't in the squad.

(**Yes - He was injured and Kane scored again...he's regulation penalty**)
1687077060438.png

But then again, he might have had better things to do - Like signing for Madrid:
:hehe:

Capture.JPG