Beckenham Town FAO Paris

onlyagame

Congratulations to Beckenham Town for making the fourth and final qualifying round of the FA Cup.
The Conference teams come in at this point and Beckenham have been drawn at home to Dagenham & Redbridge.
Now a certain Besart Topolloj is on loan at Dagenham and there’s every chance he’ll get a game (I can’t believe GR will worry about him being cup tied) so get yourself down there Paris and give us a first hand report (games played weekend of the 15th October)

Congratulations to Beckenham Town for making the fourth and final qualifying round of the FA Cup.
The Conference teams come in at this point and Beckenham have been drawn at home to Dagenham & Redbridge.
Now a certain Besart Topolloj is on loan at Dagenham and there’s every chance he’ll get a game (I can’t believe GR will worry about him being cup tied) so get yourself down there Paris and give us a first hand report (games played weekend of the 15th October)
I’m not sure he should do that.
He might see some exciting, attacking football and never come back to Millwall again.

i was going to the game saturday , got to Lewisham and see no trains
was late and no other idea of getting there public tramsport wise so fked it off
Sounded a decent game going by the scoreline

Decent little club
2 minutes walk from Eden Park

i was going to the game saturday , got to Lewisham and see no trains
was late and no other idea of getting there public tramsport wise so fked it off
Sounded a decent game going by the scoreline

Decent little club
2 minutes walk from Eden Park
I went and it certainly was entertaining. Number 54 bus from Lewisham to Elmers End Green and a fifteen minute walk or choice of three buses from there to Eden Park. Only £5 for olduns.

Two former Millall players at the game but not playing. One has a FA Cup finalist medal and started the game in 2004, the other captained our Evening Standard five a side winning team. Think he is still U15 coach.

PS and AM respectively. Any guesses ?

Thanks for the heads-up, mate.

Will it be pay-on-the-day or Category C+.

Nearby Vegan Restaurants?

:thumbup:

I went and it certainly was entertaining. Number 54 bus from Lewisham to Elmers End Green and a fifteen minute walk or choice of three buses from there to Eden Park. Only £5 for olduns.

Two former Millall players at the game but not playing. One has a FA Cup finalist medal and started the game in 2004, the other captained our Evening Standard five a side winning team. Think he is still U15 coach.

PS and AM respectively. Any guesses ?
Paul Sweeney and Andy Massey

Fair play to Andy Massey, he’s done well for himself considering the first job he had after playing football was a window cleaning round in Grove Park (& I’m told he’s an agent as well now)