Barry Dunn Head of Youth Recruitment Collection

FireWall

Some of you may know our head of youth development Barry got in a spot of bother back in May for retweeting a Nigel Farage tweet.

The FA charge him with whatever, and others jumped on the bandwagon, the way of the modern world.
"In light of this news and the ongoing FA review, Islam21c extends a cordial invitation to dialogue with Millwall FC."

Barry decided not to take this laying down and employed defence barristers, the upshot is the FA fined him £525.00 and I think a few weeks ban. The downside is a legal bill in excess of 5K.

I don't know Barry, I'm told he's a proud man who wouldn't want any fuss. However the good people of HoF have started a collection on his behalf, if anyone fancies chipping in with a couple quid to show appreciation for the hard work he has done, it will be well received. Plus any other social media platforms that it can spread on to help give it legs.

For those non 'Wall reading this. Have a look at how diverse we really are https://www.millwallfc.co.uk/news/2023/may/26/millwall-academy-2022-23-season-review/

PayPal
User name @barrydunncollection
Email barrydunncollection@outlook.com

Alternatively
P R Clarke
30-97-49

Regards Fire

FA investigates tweets from Millwall youth chief

The Football Association is investigating tweets of an alleged racist and Islamophobic nature which appeared on the account of Millwall's head of youth recruitment Barry Dunn.
www.bbc.co.uk
www.bbc.co.uk

Who would've thought Sky headlining this, I use this word advisedly, cunts.

I'm amazed that Sky didn't get our name in the headline; missed opportunity on their part.

Hi Firewall,

I was wondering only a few days back where you had been.

Hope you are well🙏

Missed your posts, albeit not those of the great one😉

Take care.

Barry decided not to take this laying down and employed defence barristers, the upshot is the FA fined him £525.00 and I think a few weeks ban. The downside is a legal bill in excess of 5K.
I believe he retweeted some stuff that you just can't expect to get away with in this day and age and from an account in his own name. Any idea why he's been landed with a legal bill for five large? If you're bang to rights it should a formalllity. Fuck all a barrister can do for you. Plead guilty and take your medicine.

I believe he retweeted some stuff that you just can't expect to get away with in this day and age and from an account in his own name. Any idea why he's been landed with a legal bill for five large? If you're bang to rights it should a formalllity. Fuck all a barrister can do for you. Plead guilty and take your medicine.
Well, Barry was naive, no doubt about that. Not sure about hands up and letting the FA do their worst.

Challenges, mitigation and probably a whole load of other stuff that I/we wouldn't know about. Is the reason to have a barrister sitting in your corner.

His legal bill is of his own making, meaning employing those that know the masinations of the FA disciplinary code. To be honest, a monkey fine and eight week ban is a slap on the wrist.

My understanding lots supported him, his character references spanned prem clubs and all levels of the game.

Given where we are with the youth development, the majority of who are non white. I would like to think that the club will support him, not sure that will be the case. SK may dance to a different tune, I don't trust him, 'a club like no other', yeah right.

That apart Barry has not asked for any support from us lot, I just feel that he should get our backing even in the smallest way.

This is relevant;
Coming back from Bristol last season on the train, with my 11yr old grandson. I introduced him to a thick set, scared, gnarled 50 something 'chap'. His words; 'Alright son? Your with Millwall now, your with family, we will always have yer back'.

Despite Barry's naivety, he has done plenty for our club, and in my world we should have his back.

Sorry, long reply but I've got the hump with all this nonsense.

Not sure about hands up and letting the FA do their worst.
I never said let the FA do there worst. I'd appreciate it if you didn't mis quote me. I said hands up and take your medicine because he can't deny what's been typed and posted.

I am not suggesting that we don't help him. He's a fellow lion and that's what we do. I'm just a bit shocked that he's 5k lighter for what i thought would be a straight forward- I've been a bit of a dick and i hold my hands up.

I think the issue is probably that if Barry genuinely felt that he was being wrongly persecuted he'd invest that kind of money in at least an attempt to clear his name. Trouble is the burden of proof in these kinds of hearings is 'balance of probabilities' which basically means a hearing can find whatever it wants with very little evidence... The board had probably made their minds up before the hearing even started. Kangaroo court like most these days. Someone makes an accusation of the 'wrong kind' of offence, no matter how trivial, and the shit sticks.

I never said let the FA do there worst. I'd appreciate it if you didn't mis quote me. I said hands up and take your medicine because he can't deny what's been typed and posted.

I am not suggesting that we don't help him. He's a fellow lion and that's what we do. I'm just a bit shocked that he's 5k lighter for what i thought would be a straight forward- I've been a bit of a dick and i hold my hands up.
It wasn't meant as a quote or a mis-quote from you, although I can see it being read as such.

"Fuck all a barrister can do for you. Plead guilty and take your medicine".

Funnily enough I bumped into Dave Courtney on Monday and although he doesn’t know me from Adam, we exchanged pleasantries as you do. Anyway, in his book (which is possibly 50% bull shit) his mantra, when it comes to getting nicked, is never to admit anything

Who would've thought Sky headlining this, I use this word advisedly, cunts.

They want a harsher punishment saying a eight week ban from involvement in football and £525 fine isn't enough, they discount the five grand legal fees and the negative publicity Barry has received, not to mention the damage to his reputation.
James McClean has been allowed even encouraged to post his hatred of all things British and endorse terrorists yet when he is rightly called out on it has played the victim and FA/FL like a fiddle therefore getting away with it.
This whole case does nothing to improve equality it just means if you agree with a point of view that goes the grain be sure not to nod your head in agreement and whatever you do don't like or share the post otherwise you'll be cancelled.
In the meantime scroll few a couple more posts and there's a nice beheading to enjoy no fucks given.