Ballard Out

silverlion

Staff member
…..for the last two games of the season according to NAD.

That is a blow as the lad is class. I wouldn’t imagine we will play 5 at the back for the Posh game but it might be a strong possibility for the Bournemouth game. If that is the case then the two options could be Leonard or Evans and I would favour the first option.

…..for the last two games of the season according to NAD.

That is a blow as the lad is class. I wouldn’t imagine we will play 5 at the back for the Posh game but it might be a strong possibility for the Bournemouth game. If that is the case then the two options could be Leonard or Evans and I would favour the first option.
Not Evans please

One of the friends who sit with us in Block 29 has nicknamed him Errol Flynn. The likeness is uncanny!

Assuming Malone is still out, who would play left wing back?

GR would probably play Cooper, Pearce and Hutch as the 3 CDs and have Murray as LWB.
LWB, Why not Seville there, better still Mason Bennett. Left footer, ball winner, pace, runs forward with the ball. Such is the possible importance of this match, should we really sorry about low scoring Posh attack?

LWB, Why not Seville there, better still Mason Bennett. Left footer, ball winner, pace, runs forward with the ball. Such is the possible importance of this match, should we really sorry about low scoring Posh attack?
I was thinking perhaps Leonard. But I highly doubt it. Don't really need to play with a back 3 on Saturday as we need a few goals just to give ourselves half a chance.

Assuming Malone is still out, who would play left wing back?

GR would probably play Cooper, Pearce and Hutch as the 3 CDs and have Murray as LWB.
Please not Pearce!

Loyal servant and all, but even the shit Peterborough forwards would score against him, and that would be the end of our play off dream!

Just play 442 and go for it.
Once we are in the lead then he can change it to boreball if he has to.

Just play 442 and go for it.
Once we are in the lead then he can change it to boreball if he has to.
agreed, go with a 4, 3, 3, maybe, and i know not popular but Evans as holding mid, or Keif, with Saville and Mitchell ahead of him? not Pearce, not a good idea at all.

If QPR can do us a favour on Friday, we still have a sniff, but we need to turn around a 6 goal difference. Just winning isn't enough, it needs to be a big win