Away kit anyone seen this

I really like that. Not sure it would good on me with my beer belly. But wasn’t the away kit leaked a little while ago? And it looked nothing like that one.

Think it would look better if the blue was darker.

However, it’s more about who the player is wearing the shirt, than it is about the shirt colour!

This is the new away kit
kk-jpg.22962

At least we havn't wrote the biggest loads of bo!!ocks alongside it-

Manchester United have released their new away kit for the 2023-24 season.

The club says the shirt, which brings back the vertical stripes from two decades ago, "celebrates the past while embracing a fresh look", adding: "The night-green base represents the urban landscape that Manchester is renowned for."

An Adidas spokesperson said: "Vertical stripes are in the DNA of Manchester United.

"We have intentionally taken cues from the city itself, to provide both the players and travelling fans with a piece of home, wherever they are wearing it."

Last edited:
At least we havn't wrote the biggest loads of bo!!ocks alongside it-

Manchester United have released their new away kit for the 2023-24 season.

The club says the shirt, which brings back the vertical stripes from two decades ago, "celebrates the past while embracing a fresh look", adding: "The night-green base represents the urban landscape that Manchester is renowned for."

An Adidas spokesperson said: "Vertical stripes are in the DNA of Manchester United.

"We have intentionally taken cues from the city itself, to provide both the players and travelling fans with a piece of home, wherever they are wearing it."

And will it be worn dripping wet as a tribute to that poxy Old Trafford weather?