Away fans

Overseaswall

Dont think it's really been mentioned on here but it seems that we have changed where we put the away support from the top tier to,the bottom, it makes for a better atmosphere but I also think it helps the away team

Splitting them up on both tiers certainly takes away of a lot of atmosphere when they have a decent turn out and I think having them spread out along the lower tier makes for a lesser atmosphere when you get the support hull did today.

Splitting them up on both tiers certainly takes away of a lot of atmosphere when they have a decent turn out and I think having them spread out along the lower tier makes for a lesser atmosphere when you get the support hull did today.
Got to agree, I hardly heard them today

Dont think it's really been mentioned on here but it seems that we have changed where we put the away support from the top tier to,the bottom, it makes for a better atmosphere but I also think it helps the away team
If the away team do not sell enough tickets to fill the top tiers then they are given the lower only

It’s a safety licencing group requirement. Their concern is too many fans standing in the upper tier risks another Cardiff dive. To satisfy their concern, lower tier tickets are sold in preference to upper tier. It’s a load of placatory nonsense

see a load of hull before the game round by the CBL bit odd
also they are letting away fans out at the same time ans waking them back to surrey docks

I prefer having supporters in the lower tiers, it just looks right to me. I don't like seeing us playing in a ground with part of the terracing deserted. I always think it looks soulless and dead. I want dynamism and I think you get more of that with supporters close to the pitch, be them ours or the opposition.

That’s because south Bermondsey trains weren’t running yesterday
Don't I fucking know it? They said there was a replacement bus service, but no indication where to find them.
Took me 2 hours to get to London Bridge as I had no fucking idea which bus to catch or which direction.
I'm a New Cross boy. I hadn't got a fucking clue where I was going.
And don't even ask about how we got to the ground from Bermondsey underground station. It was a fucking nightmare too.
Caught a 381 from outside the station which took us all round the houses and somewhere called Canada Water (WTF?) We finally got off at Surrey Docks, which was the first thing I recognised on the whole 40 minute bus ride.
Nightmare.
There was no point asking directions as nobody spoke English, bus drivers included.

We finally got off at Surrey Docks, which was the first thing I recognised on the whole 40 minute bus ride.
Nightmare.
There was no point asking directions as nobody spoke English, bus drivers included.
I think you mean Surrey Quays BigPaul:throw:

Don't I fucking know it? They said there was a replacement bus service, but no indication where to find them.
Took me 2 hours to get to London Bridge as I had no fucking idea which bus to catch or which direction.
I'm a New Cross boy. I hadn't got a fucking clue where I was going.
And don't even ask about how we got to the ground from Bermondsey underground station. It was a fucking nightmare too.
Caught a 381 from outside the station which took us all round the houses and somewhere called Canada Water (WTF?) We finally got off at Surrey Docks, which was the first thing I recognised on the whole 40 minute bus ride.
Nightmare.
Its a 10 minute walk from Canada Water,,, but you chose to be lazy and get a bus. Now you have Awooga booga virus.

I have no sympathy.