Awards night last night

I was there too Weller to witness it all. A very pleasant evening that was not so manic as previous club dinners. Players spoke well and ZIan’s awards for the goal of the season and player of the year were richly deserved. Let’s hope it has given every one of them a big boost for Monday! Can’t wait!

He did get an award and he looked quite embarrassed as he went up to get it! I am not sure what it was for but I think two of them was kit man and chef but I only have ever seen him walking along the touch line in front of block 29. Behind that imposing exterior he clearly has hidden talents!

Regarding Lurch the ol steward
Big Lad aint he

But is all this true about him , seen so man things , Or is it good ol sarf London Humour

His the chef at the training ground, washes the kit, takes the kit about to away games Head Steward, Protector of the players amongst his duties

Anyone know if Lorraine has gone now from the training ground kitchen ?
The toast lady as she was called for a while, many will know what i am on about When Pathitos was on that tv Doc she featured
Just wondering as i used to live in the same road as her, Her daughter infact had her baby in the training ground car park , the other year !

Regarding Lurch the ol steward
Big Lad aint he

But is all this true about him , seen so man things , Or is it good ol sarf London Humour

His the chef at the training ground, washes the kit, takes the kit about to away games Head Steward, Protector of the players amongst his duties

Anyone know if Lorraine has gone now from the training ground kitchen ?
The toast lady as she was called for a while, many will know what i am on about When Pathitos was on that tv Doc she featured
Just wondering as i used to live in the same road as her, Her daughter infact had her baby in the training ground car park , the other year !
Had it or conceived it in the car park ? 😉😂