Attendance totals

Lionsteele

Just looking at the totals for the season. The last 16 home games we have had 10 sell outs (home ends) a FA cup game & a few midweeks where it’s always lower no matter who we seem to play.

I hope the club look at those midweeks & introduce the bringing a friend for £5/10 for all season ticket holders for the majority of those games!

Considering how much we’re struggled it’s pretty staggering! The club will have lots of positives for next years accounts!

IMG_0276.jpeg

Just looking at the totals for the season. The last 16 home games we have had 10 sell outs (home ends) a FA cup game & a few midweeks where it’s always lower no matter who we seem to play.

I hope the club look at those midweeks & introduce the bringing a friend for £5/10 for all season ticket holders for the majority of those games!

Considering how much we’re struggled it’s pretty staggering! The club will have lots of positives for next years accounts!

View attachment 25774
Some impressive numbers, even in a poor season. Time for some joined up thinking by the Club. Attendance promotion, 3 for 2 tickets, kids, spending per head, facilities (Toilets!). Yoof teams (ours) etc. And playing some winning, stylish football might help.

I wish the EFL clubs would kick back against the incessant fucking breaks. We've lost 4 Saturdays of football due to international breaks. No need, they used to play midweek internationals between league games. It's all to suit the teams in European competitions. Well fuck them, we are losing 3-4,000 every time a Saturday is called off, they can afford it we cant. Probably 12,000 there against Leicester which is shit when you look at how many were there for Cardiff. The EFL needs to take back control

View attachment 25774
Pie chart ???

Members online