Attack Attack Attack

What's your plan B if that doesn't work?
Can you show your workings with a pie chart and Powerpoint presentation?
Just preparing you for the interview that will surely come.
If you’re a Millwall manager you don’t have a Plan B. 😂
1712587881851.jpeg

Obafemi is right up there imo with the very worst strikers I can remember pulling on our beloved, hallowed shirt. Absolute pony
Aged well

It would be interesting to see who would want him next season, he has had a great 2 games for us but the rest have been poor or average.

If he was on 5k a week then I wouldn't mind but as the highest earner would we expect a better finisher than him?

Obafemi is right up there imo with the very worst strikers I can remember pulling on our beloved, hallowed shirt. Absolute pony

It would be interesting to see who would want him next season, he has had a great 2 games for us but the rest have been poor or average.

If he was on 5k a week then I wouldn't mind but as the highest earner would we expect a better finisher than him?
According to NH he is still not quite fully fit yet. Would have no objection if he stayed another season , however that could be worked out ,I'm guessing another loan. Might be wrong but I think at least one of our strikers Tom ,Oba or Nisbet will be moved on in the summer and any money the boss has may be used to replace them and possibly a LB depending on whether Dora stays ,or indeed cover for him if he is Harris' preferred option ,maybe another CB. The summer will be very interesting recruitment wise. But priority at the moment is to guarantee we stay up.

What I love about football is the different opinions everyone has.

Personally I think the improvements in Obi have been amazing the more game time he has got under his belt and there is one hell of a player in him.

I also remember the dogs abuse Sheringham and Sadlier got and look how they turned out

But differing opinions is what makes football the best sport in the world in my opinion

If a deal for him can be done I’d be happy to see him here next season , he would be good in a two man strike force imo , he has improved and with the right strike partner could be the player we need , he seems to be enjoying it here ,5Mill for Zian and OB1 thrown in I’d take it,ha

The way he put the goal away on Saturday smelled of a top striker. His fitness has improved and he is a player who doesn't mind putting in a shift.

He has started to show his class and will probably be out of reach financially for us. I actually think his stint with us, especially the last few weeks, will have put him firmly back in the shop window. A shame really because I think he is a good fit for us.