Attack Attack Attack

Lion1964

Very fuckin depressed today after the last two defeats against bottom of the table teams. We have no fit and able strikers so give Emakaku, Esse Major an go and try going on the front foot and attack with what we do have.
The negative let’s not lose approach is not going to work . Better to go down fighting than with a fuckin whimper.

Last edited:
Don't think there is anything we can do to stop a heavy defeat on Tuesday, after that we need to be far more positive, playing for a draw hoping to nick a goal from a set piece will get us relegated!

Obafemi is right up there imo with the very worst strikers I can remember pulling on our beloved, hallowed shirt. Absolute pony
He ain't been great but we haven't exactly played to he's strengths have we?

Pumping long balls up to him expecting him to win headers against 6 foot plus CD's is just fucking ridiculous. He needs to play up front with a partner, I'd like to see him up front with Emakhu, both have pace to burn, with De Norre in the 10 playing through balls on the floor for them to run onto!

He ain't been great but we haven't exactly played to he's strengths have we?

Pumping long balls up to him expecting him to win headers against 6 foot plus CD's is just fucking ridiculous. He needs to play up front with a partner, I'd like to see him up front with Emakhu, both have pace to burn, with De Norre in the 10 playing through balls on the floor for them to run onto!
Exactly it’s been impossible to judge him. He does look disinterested sometimes but I would be to after the 40th no hope ball punted over my head

Obafemi is right up there imo with the very worst strikers I can remember pulling on our beloved, hallowed shirt. Absolute pony
Burnley offered 8m for Flemming and paid 4m for Obafemi, 12m forward partnership for a Premier league club, hope we don't employ any Burnley scouts in the future.
I can't work out who Goddard would of slept with to have Obafemi as his son.

Exactly it’s been impossible to judge him. He does look disinterested sometimes but I would be to after the 40th no hope ball punted over my head
Not sure about that; I accept that he has a difficult job chasing down long balls isolated up front, but I've seen him make numerous elementary errors, like poor control, terrible first touches (even when not under pressure) and very delayed reactions when the ball is loose and you'd expect him to pounce. At first I put these errors down to a lack of fitness, but he doesn't seem to be making any improvement. I struggle to understand how he is a top flight striker to be honest.

Burnley offered 8m for Flemming and paid 4m for Obafemi, 12m forward partnership for a Premier league club, hope we don't employ any Burnley scouts in the future.
I can't work out who Goddard would have slept with to have Obafemi as his son.
The moral of this story, is that Burnley are a clueless bunch if cnts with too much money.

Very fuckin depressed today after the last two defeats against bottom of the table teams. We have no fit and able strikers so give Emakaku, Esse Major an go and try going on the front foot and attack with what we do have.
The negative let’s not lose approach is not going to work . Better to go down fighting than with a fuckin whimper.
I’ve posted elsewhere we lack width so put young Mayor (who’s also known for tracking back) on the left wing and Longman on the right. We can then maximise the strengths of Obafemi and Flemming. My job application is in the post to JB & SK. 😉

Not sure about that; I accept that he has a difficult job chasing down long balls isolated up front, but I've seen him make numerous elementary errors, like poor control, terrible first touches (even when not under pressure) and very delayed reactions when the ball is loose and you'd expect him to pounce. At first I put these errors down to a lack of fitness, but he doesn't seem to be making any improvement. I struggle to understand how he is a top flight striker to be honest.
Same thoughts with obafemi, no control, runs till he loses it most of the time, and no chance Of aerial threat at 3 fucking foot tall. We've also been carrying flemming for most of the season, time for a change, cant do no worse than recent performances

I’ve posted elsewhere we lack width so put young Mayor (who’s also known for tracking back) on the left wing and Longman on the right. We can then maximise the strengths of Obafemi and Flemming. My job application is in the post to JB & SK. 😉
What's your plan B if that doesn't work?
Can you show your workings with a pie chart and Powerpoint presentation?
Just preparing you for the interview that will surely come.

What's your plan B if that doesn't work?
Can you show your workings with a pie chart and Powerpoint presentation?
Just preparing you for the interview that will surely come.
Statistics and percentages go down well in manager interviews these days apparently; it's all about the data. Here to help.

Huddersfield looked shit on Saturday the second half wind in our favour
We should have put on mayor esse and and cuffs and ran them into the ground, they had big lumpy defenders , go down fighting , wer going backwards,