Atmosphere

Seems to be coming back. The noise yesterday with the Monks Chant was pretty constant and loud. At times NOLUWDC was deafening and ripping all around the ground. Opinions?
To be honest, I think it is better at the away games. Smaller numbers of suppor ters, ,but all concentrated in one group, sound more effective, Recent at Southampton, Watford brilliant. At home it's more sporadic. Who wants to sing sitting down??

To be honest, I think it is better at the away games. Smaller numbers of suppor ters, ,but all concentrated in one group, sound more effective, Recent at Southampton, Watford brilliant. At home it's more sporadic. Who wants to sing sitting down??
Agree - always better as hard core support. But the Den can be very intimidating as you know e.g. Huddersfield in the playoffs 😉

Seems to be coming back. The noise yesterday with the Monks Chant was pretty constant and loud. At times NOLUWDC was deafening and ripping all around the ground. Opinions?
It's been better since bomber came back simply because the games are more engaging. There is a bit of spirit on show and tackles flying in, and that will get a Millwall crowd going more than a few triangular passing moves.

It’s like that for most clubs to be fair

I wonder why we only sold top tier recently? WBA sold out so sure they would of brought more if were on offer, just seems strange to me letting teams have lower tier before

I wonder why we only sold top tier recently? WBA sold out so sure they would of brought more if were on offer, just seems strange to me letting teams have lower tier before
Rekon it will be due to old bill advice, category A game so big home crowd and reduce any aggro if they were in the lower and less costs to the club for extra old bill to stand in the corners.

We have recent history with them. Some fisticuffs not so long ago so they were never going to get the lower bit. Certain teams will never get the lower. Leeds being one. The OB just won't have it and we have to be compliant otherwise the game won't get a safety certificate which means the game can't go ahead.

There's a lot of hoops to jump through and many demands to satisfy. Each game/ tickets allocated are decided on merit plus recent and past history. OB, local council officials and our head of security meet before each home game to determine the maximum capacity for both home and away areas.

It might be a case that Wall have to employ a lot more stewards for a certain team if they are to be allowed the lower. That might cost us a lot more than what we'd gain so we don't bother opening the lower.

They must have sold out the numbers we let them have,but there were loads of empty seats in the away upper tier

We have recent history with them. Some fisticuffs not so long ago so they were never going to get the lower bit. Certain teams will never get the lower. Leeds being one. The OB just won't have it and we have to be compliant otherwise the game won't get a safety certificate which means the game can't go ahead.

There's a lot of hoops to jump through and many demands to satisfy. Each game/ tickets allocated are decided on merit plus recent and past history. OB, local council officials and our head of security meet before each home game to determine the maximum capacity for both home and away areas.

It might be a case that Wall have to employ a lot more stewards for a certain team if they are to be allowed the lower. That might cost us a lot more than what we'd gain so we don't bother opening the lower.
I wondered why, if they didn't allow WBA supporters in the lower tier due to recent history, what was the reason for the cops being happy to let them out of Coward's Way to mix with us going up to the platform at SB station.
There was standing room only on the rattler, and the carriages were full of them.
Makes a mockery of OB putting conditions on no opposing supporters in the lower tier, but forcing them together outside. Wankers.

I wondered why, if they didn't allow WBA supporters in the lower tier due to recent history, what was the reason for the cops being happy to let them out of Coward's Way to mix with us going up to the platform at SB station.
They've previously held back wall fans to let an away lot get the rattler first. I don't know how often that was the case or if was the norm. I think they are comfortable doing it cause there's rarely any agg to report. If there was there'd be more OB up there. There's been many one clump followed by a growl situations but never anything with numbers. I'd be interested to know if they let Leeds mingle with Wall on the platforms. It's not the most ideal or safest spot for a bit of platform dancing.