Atmosphere at the Den on Saturday

Peckham Lion

Staff member
I thought it was very good at times. Very loud with all stands chipping in. Obviously haven't been for a while but i thought it was poor at times earlier in the season and parts of last season. Seemed as though most got involved and responded when the monks chant went up. That wasn't the case a while back and it fell on deaf ears. I see a few comments from Brummie fans saying that we were fucking loud and proper fans. Long may it continue.

Best it’s been for quite a while Peckham to be honest. There’s been more of an edge to the crowd last couple of home games which is great to see and hear.
Wasn’t sure what was going on behind me in block 5 tho, looked like a couple of our own going toe to toe with each other which is never nice to see.

Best it’s been for quite a while Peckham to be honest. There’s been more of an edge to the crowd last couple of home games which is great to see and hear.
Wasn’t sure what was going on behind me in block 5 tho, looked like a couple of our own going toe to toe with each other which is never nice to see.
Last two homes and Smptn away were like the good old days. A fucking relief. At times in the last year it felt like we'd lost what Millwall was. And wall going toe to toe with wall though I never like to see is is still, dare I say, also very us😂

Last two homes and Smptn away were like the good old days. A fucking relief. At times in the last year it felt like we'd lost what Millwall was. And wall going toe to toe with wall though I never like to see is is still, dare I say, also very us😂
Mate, I don’t think it ever went away. It was just we didn’t have anything to get excited about and were unhappy with JE and what he wanted to do with the players who couldn’t perform to his demands. He could be a no. 2 to whoever is in charge next season though!

I thought it was very good at times. Very loud with all stands chipping in. Obviously haven't been for a while but i thought it was poor at times earlier in the season and parts of last season. Seemed as though most got involved and responded when the monks chant went up. That wasn't the case a while back and it fell on deaf ears. I see a few comments from Brummie fans saying that we were fucking loud and proper fans. Long may it continue.
even better a t away games , no day trippers or tourists just proper millwall