At least the players are enjoying themselves

Saxon Lion

Emotional' Millwall players go straight on a night out with drinks and karaoke, hours after their Premier League promotion dream died... but fans are split over if they are 'gutted' enough​

Good luck to them. Season over and they're what young men do. That shitrag mail article is another cheap shot and clickbait to wind people up. Journalism is so shit and cheap today, no need to investigate or think, just go on social media. It's a job to the players and nothing more.

Tell you what really angered me and nearly pushed me towards issuing a chinese burn,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i saw a Wall supporter walking down Ilderton road and he was smiling. Fucking outrageous, kill him dead, fold the fans, call an ambulance, Harris back in, better call the undertakers too, bring back hanging and Sheringham the judas, phone the vicar and florists, brick Pursers grandkids electic motor, reopen the Barnaby and The Crown, get rid of Margaret Thatcher and say no to drugs like Zammo did.

Last edited:
Good luck to them. Season over and they're what young men do. That shitrag mail article is a nother cheap shot and clickbait to wind people up. Journalism is so shit and cheap today, ne need to investigate or think, just go on social media. It's a job to the players and nothing more.

Tell you what really angered me and nearly pushed me towards issuing a chinese burn,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i saw a Wall supporter walking down Ilderton road and he was smiling. Fucking outrageous, kill him dead, fold the fans, call an ambulance, Harris back in, better call the undertakers too, bring back hanging and Sheringham the judas, phone the vicar and florists, brick Pursers grandkids electic motor, reopen the Barnaby and The Crown, get rid of Margaret Thatcher and say no to drugs like Zammo did.
Don't blame the players one bit for having a shandy or two and a bit of a grin after all they haven't got to schlep up to Sunderland now. They've had a long hard season, yes we fucked it up but shit happens.
Agree with re opening the Barnaby, although I now live in Suffolk. 🤔
Chinese burn, you make me fucking chuckle😂😂😂, what about a dead leg thrown in for good measure.
COYL
We will fucking return, can't keep the biggest little small club in the world down for too long. 🦁🦁🦁
Zammo may well have said no to drugs, but he never dodged a fucking pie.

Last edited:
I've seen the footage and to be suggest they're having fun would be a stretch and a half. They look fucking miserable.
So would you if you were just about to be filmed dressed the way they are. Fucking shocking turnout, Robbo. Not a Ben Sherman in sight :wagging::wagging::wagging:

All that money and look like Spandau ballet on tour in Coventry, Harris Tweed out. Fold Gieves and Hawkes. Reopen Le Pel and nicknacks.

So would you if you were just about to be filmed dressed the way they are. Fucking shocking turnout, Robbo. Not a Ben Sherman in sight :wagging::wagging::wagging:

All that money and look like Spandau ballet on tour in Coventry, Harris Tweed out. Fold Gieves and Hawkes. Reopen Le Pel and nicknacks.
Le Pel........ loved that shop, and if that’s the case then I’m getting my old waffle suit out, with the grey turtle neck. Shoes out of Simpson’s in Peckham ( opposite the Bun House, for those geographically challenged) and heading straight up to the Lyceum............... I’ve found loving ...

If I was one of the squad, I’d have been showered, into the bar, and pissed off my box by 3:50pm

I've changed your post in jest.... But, fuck me, that just might explain the second half performance. They thought they were home and dry and knocked back a few...:guiness::guiness:

:grinning:

I can trump that with me farahs and Gabicci :gent:

Did you search the ins and the outs for the one that was ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,?

I knew you'd post about Le Pel. We was always a well turned out mob!
Farahs and Gabicci vs a Waffle suit and gabicci ?

That’s got to be a drew surely Peckham

As for Le Pel I’m pretty sure I’ve still got one of their tee shirts somewhere 😂😂😂