Anyone watching this non event

Got to laugh at Nosegate comments about his love child Henderson, cannot understand why some of the crowd were booing him , could it be he played in the world cup after pleading & taking the knee over discrimination then sells his soul for money in the same country but says he hates all kind of injustice, horrible 2 faced c**t along with Nosegate and his cronies

Last edited:
Nosegate just doesn’t get it - does he? In the same way he didn’t get our stand against BLM.
What really defies logic is how the gonk managed to get the England job in the first place. Another thing that also defies logic is how the yard and a half long nosed cunt is still in a job after failing to win at home in front of 80 thousand fans and with a goal start against Italy in the euro final. He then leads us to another failure in the world but retains his job. Nothing will ever convonce me that he's the England manager purely for fottballing reasons. You don't employ someone to manage the best players in your country when the only thing on there CV is a relegation and fuck all else.

I think what he's really irked about is Hendersons actions and decision to play in a country that represents everything that the gonk and his players reckoned they were against. He took the english public for cunts and thought we were stupid. Now he's been shown up for the hypocrite and gutless cunt that he is. It was always going to happen. This moment was always going to come and all he can do is play the victim card and act all innocent. We see ya, you fucking weak ,pathetic ,two faced, spastic hootered cunt.

Stephen Warnock not pulling any punches here.

-------------------------------

Despite the Australia game being just a friendly, former England and Liverpool defender Stephen Warnock believes the result could have been more emphatic with an attack-minded manager.

"I think Gareth's far too negative," he said on BBC Radio 5 live.

"I think with a more forward-thinking manager I think we'd dominate world football. I really do with this squad of players, they're so exciting.

"I always think when you see the teamsheet you go "wow, look at the players on show". However, when you know the manager you know it's not going to be like that. It's going to be more defensively rigid, but that's disappointing."

Members online