Anyone want Fred back?

Longman gave him a torrid time in the first half, leading to a change at HT.
The wingback we have against the winger we had.
So polite of Fred to stand off Ryan, allowing him to score our first.
If anyone doubts how our squad has evolved and improved, there is one example.
Paul you noticed that aswell, he stepped back from him. Thought he was gonna lay a red carpet. What we want is someone who shoots from outside the box. Hope he don’t get sussed too quick, there will be more.

Beaten by Longman for our first, then by Flemming for our second and by Flemming again for the shot that rebounded for Bradshaw's goal.

To be fair to him he is a striker not a wingback, he scored but was off side and got his head onto a corner that flashed by the post.

I thought just before one of our corners. Fred is going to get a flick on this and we score. He did get a flick and the ball just went past one of our players.

If rumours are correct from a while ago... I can't believe Harris decided to keep Fred and let Eberechi Eze leave.

Really bitten on the arse with that one.

Fred Dibnah, no problem with the high ball game
Strangely a bloke i knew in my teens become an apprentice steeplejack ( pretty odd coming from brixton hill)and mentioned Fred Dibnah several times when he was back in London,obviously we'd never heard of him, not well known at the time,i recall he worked with him in Cleckheaton in yorkshire.
Shit post but i' m bored!