Anyone know what this is about?

Not sure what "Proposes a suspended club ban" means. Is it just proposed & not in affect? Is it in action or suspended until another time? Was there a ban which has now been suspended with immediat affect?
3.jpg

Last edited:
So anyone can make an accusation against you without proof, and you get a ban.
Block 2 needs to suss this person out, or maybe a day tripper.
How can the club issue a suspension without the Police informing them of the accusation and the proof to support this.
Innocent until proved guilty is the law of the land but not at Millwall.

Guilty till proven innocent, isn't the behaviour of a democracy, rather that of a Police State. It is wrong on so many levels. Come on Millwall, do the right thing, and for the right reasons. Every genuine football supporter expects nothing less

Simplest answer is to pay to see a solicitor, explain the situation, get them to send the club a letter on their headed note paper (so the club knows it’s a legal letter from a legit law firm), telling the club that the ban isn’t enforceable without the accused not knowing the alleged crime, and asking them to explain themselves!

If the club‘s reply isn’t to the supporters satisfaction then either the solicitor or the supporter themselves can inform the club they are taking this story to the newspapers!

The club would not want that, as once again it will be the MSM having a pop at Millwall, but this time by one of their own! The papers would lap this sort of story up and, who knows, this might then set a precedent for all clubs that they cannot just ban someone without a valid reason! The club would just not want the bad publicity, especially as we’re so close to a potential promotion to the Prem (where of course no club can do anything wrong!) ;)

Last edited:
Simplest answer is to pay to see a solicitor, explain the situation, get them to send the club a letter on their headed note paper (so the club knows it’s a legal letter from a legit law firm), telling the club that the ban isn’t enforceable without the accused not knowing the alleged crime, and asking them to explain themselves!

If the club‘s reply isn’t to the supporters satisfaction then either thr solicitor or the supporter themselves can inform the club they are taking this story to the newspapers!

The club would not want that, as once again it will be the MSM having a pop at Millwall, by one of their own! The papers would lap this sort of story up and, who knows, this might then set a precedent for all clubs that they cannot just ban someone without a valid reason! The club would just not want the bad publicity, especially as we’re so close to a potential promotion to the Prem (where of course no club can do anything wrong!) ;)
This is absolutely outrageous treatment. I agree with your approach 100%.

Disgraceful behaviour from our club, loyal supporter who also brings others to the fanes us the support we need not fuvking ban!!! Perhaps we should all go to vermin complain about the person next to us and get thousands of them banned

Maybe I'm reading this wrong, but if the Met were tipped off first then whoever did that must have known this fellas full name? That must cut down the suspects quite a bit. We sit in block 2 and it's hardly a hot bed of aggro.

Imagine if this had happened before the FA Cup Final. How bad would that be! The more I think about this the more annoyed I’m getting. How could Millwall do this to one of their fans let alone someone who appears to be of good character and has no idea of what he has even been accused of. Totally unbelievable. Surely the MSC needs to help out to ensure it never happens again.

MSC have said on their Facebook page that they have heard about it but only on social media. They will help if contacted.

info@millwallsupportersclub.co.uk

Last edited:
Maybe I'm reading this wrong, but if the Met were tipped off first then whoever did that must have known this fellas full name? That must cut down the suspects quite a bit. We sit in block 2 and it's hardly a hot bed of aggro.
Just say its the bloke n seat 123. Then plod asks whos seat it is. They are too stupid to realise that people dont always sit in their ST seat and go off on one.

There was hand bags at 10 paces in block 9 the other week.

Not sure what "Proposes a suspended club ban" means. Is it just proposed & not in affect? Is it in action or suspended until another time? Was there a ban which has now been suspended with immediat affect?
View attachment 22060
Fucking hell - innocent to proven guilty?? The club can stick their suspension up their arse, how dare they behave like that to a supporter who could well have been a regular for 30 or 40 years, ploughing thousands of hard earned pounds into the club.
This is exactly the kind of utter cunt behaviour that means I no longer buy a ST and don't really miss it when I don't go.
Disgusting behaviour by the club.

Fucking hell - innocent to proven guilty?? The club can stick their suspension up their arse, how dare they behave like that to a supporter who could well have been a regular for 30 or 40 years, ploughing thousands of hard earned pounds into the club.
This is exactly the kind of utter cunt behaviour that means I no longer buy a ST and don't really miss it when I don't go.
Disgusting behaviour by the club.
The fella actually worked for the club for 20 years. 😳