Anyone know what this is about?

Nice one Champs.

I emailed JB, who said it was the first he’d heard of it all and would look into it.

Sure this will be resolved swiftly with JBs involvement
I won’t copy and paste his words, but he said that’s it’s becoming all too often that people are judged as guilty before proven innocent. I hope he rattles SK’s cage on Monday morning. We all stick together and an assault on one of us is an assault on all. Fkin hate grass Cnts.

Just had a message from JB. There might be more on this than meets the eye, of which he will be briefed on later this week. Sounds like the powers that be are aware on all fronts - so worth waiting for an official announcement.

Yeah, told me he can’t step in with an official investigation ongoing.

i said I appreciate that and the response, but so far Chalky has been banned without a reason given and smacks of punishment being given out whilst an investigation is ongoing.

Either way you look at it, it’s been handled abysmally!

Seems like the club can’t do much until the OB finish their investigation. Police state and what a state the Police are in. Hopefully mistaken identity. Even if you took a clump, which I’m assuming happened, deal with it or wipe your tears. You don’t grass. Can’t be someone from the area, surely?

If it's a police matter why didn't the police question Richard about the allegation against him?, telling the club to ban him whilst not giving the club any information as to what he has done infringes his civil liberties.
In any legal case the accused has a right to defend themselves against any charges against them, how can Richard do that when he doesn't know what the charge is, until he is charged he should be able to attend matches as he has always done.
The club should not have blocked him until a charge had been made and not being able to attend football matches was a part of his bail conditions.

If it's a police matter why didn't the police question Richard about the allegation against him?, telling the club to ban him whilst not giving the club any information as to what he has done infringes his civil liberties.
In any legal case the accused has a right to defend themselves against any charges against them, how can Richard do that when he doesn't know what the charge is, until he is charged he should be able to attend matches as he has always done.
The club should not have blocked him until a charge had been made and not being able to attend football matches was a part of his bail conditions.

Exactly this. And as great a chairman JB is and I appreciate he takes the time to respond to normal fans, he's not about to go against the people he has running the club. He as much as said, that their are clearly details I don't know about and it will all come to light for Chalky this week.

Now two things, either Chalky is being a bit economical with what he knows, however, given his standing and popularity amongst large sections of our fan base (appears so online anyway) I am loathe to believe this. Secondly, some two bob c**t at the club has it in for him, for whatever reason and now JB has been spun a yarn. I'm way more inclined to believe this.

The saddest part is, whether details come to light or are at least presented to Chalky this week, the injustice of being given a punishment before being found guilty, formerly accused or even in receipt of the details around the ban has been lost on many people, including our beloved chairman.

It's situations like this, that make you think they can shove it where the sun don't shine.

Once again JB acknowledged my message and said he will look into it. Let’s hope either way this gets sorted for the fella.
Thanks mate. Seriously pissed me off this fella
Nice one Champs.

I emailed JB, who said it was the first he’d heard of it all and would look into it.

Sure this will be resolved swiftly with JBs involvement
Thank you mate. Fantastic to see everyone rally on here. We have to defend our own, online and on the streets.

Given the delay in releasing the details of the alledged offence one may think that the constabulary of the metropolitan force may not have a single shread of evidence and are currently trying to concoct a plausable story so the dont look like complete dicks..

Given the delay in releasing the details of the alledged offence one may think that the constabulary of the metropolitan force may not have a single shread of evidence and are currently trying to concoct a plausable story so the dont look like complete dicks..
Or maybe they are just treating it as a burglary. 😎

I don't know Chalky personally, however have heard contrasting stories.