Anyone know this fella?

FSBD used to promote it on his social media. Not sure if he has anything to do with it or was just in his whack for a short while.

No worries . I done Ulster a cpl of tops last xmas drove to Ireland and left them with a girl he knows in Wicklow ,he still ain't got them haha ,done him a special one ,can't wait to see his reaction ,he will love it (yes Ulster i'm having a dig haha ) .
I know mate, and I have graciously taken it right on the nose. I'm going to have to go down to get them, as the girl is still fannying around about coming up here.
I may have to demand some sort of compensation from her for the inconvenience. 😁

I know mate, and I have graciously taken it right on the nose. I'm going to have to go down to get them, as the girl is still fannying around about coming up here.
I may have to demand some sort of compensation from her for the inconvenience. 😁
Oi join the que , she still owes me a BJ , I'm just gutted for you because I know you will wear the top with pride when you get over for a game mate . It's been over a year ,the tops probably have mothballs by now haha.

Oi join the que , she still owes me a BJ , I'm just gutted for you because I know you will wear the top with pride when you get over for a game mate . It's been over a year ,the tops probably have mothballs by now haha.
Ha ha ....you mean she didn't show you her gratitude when you called?
I'm going to have to have a word. That's so unlike one of my girls
I may have to arrange a house call for you 😜🤪🤪

That definite mate? If so I'm in.

Seems so, probably the nearest I’ll get to buying him a drink. Should be a hero but the media quickly sorted that.