Anyone got their ST yet

Just tried buying a new membership. Didn't recognise me and nothing I've tried works. Following your good advice I've emailed Shona. Don't make it easy do they?
A bit late to this conversation, but I wouldn’t hold your breath getting a reply. 3 weeks ago I emailed Shona, then the club a week later…I’m still waiting for a reply to both…I rang the club in the end, managed to pay for mine and the boys membership, but still waiting for them to arrive.

Membership cards not turned up yet. Ordered tickets for the friendly and first game. Normally I put them on the card but have selected to pick the paper tickets up on the day.

A bit late to this conversation, but I wouldn’t hold your breath getting a reply. 3 weeks ago I emailed Shona, then the club a week later…I’m still waiting for a reply to both…I rang the club in the end, managed to pay for mine and the boys membership, but still waiting for them to arrive.
Did get a reply from Shona, Doc, but by then I'd completed the degree in Astrophysics essential before registering for membership. Like CrawLion, I'm still waiting for the card to arrive (like last season😁)

Last edited: