Anyone else not going tonight because it’s Valentines Day?

I thought this earlier. Valentine’s Day is a load of bollocks really but it clashing with a game could take a few hundred off the gate. I don’t know why they don’t just play the game on the Tuesday night

I thought this earlier. Valentine’s Day is a load of bollocks really but it clashing with a game could take a few hundred off the gate. I don’t know why they don’t just play the game on the Tuesday night
Because we played on Sunday.
The club has missed a trick.
They should have had a promotion called “Bring a bird for a quid” tonight.
That would have gone down a storm.
I should be in marketing.😜

Yeah forgot we played Sunday.

I’m just going to slip the wife a length tonight after watching the football. That’s about as romantic as I get lol
If it’s 0 - 0 she’ll be asleep
Never show your face again at the Den, missing a game for valantines day is an instant ban for life 😂
Well your probably right but:
This is the only wife who hasn’t left me yet (& I’m being serious when I say Millwall was mentioned in my first divorce papers along with Catford Dogs & Snooker)
And secondly, I am a season ticket holder and usually loyal to the club but I don’t suppose any of the Millwall players are going to wipe my arse when I’m eighty!

If it’s 0 - 0 she’ll be asleep

Well your probably right but:
This is the only wife who hasn’t left me yet (& I’m being serious when I say Millwall was mentioned in my first divorce papers along with Catford Dogs & Snooker)
And secondly, I am a season ticket holder and usually loyal to the club but I don’t suppose any of the Millwall players are going to wipe my arse when I’m eighty!
Wipe your arse when your eighty,
I’m sure there will be certain websites you could look into😬