Any Service or ex Service men and women amongst us....

I tend to just wear a 42 Commando pin badge "in public". On occasions I will wear "what I earned". I'll never be told otherwise. Worst I saw was when I wore my 42 Gibraltar t shirt in what I quickly found to be a Celtic pub. World War fuckin 3 incurred! "You may remember" Canvey was with me. He went SBS. Imagine if they'd found out I'm Jewish???? Haha.
Did you ever serve at Yeovilton, think we jad a few Marines there, also had some with us on the Invincible

Lads, be proud of all your medals, unfortunately I was in the army when there was nothing happening in the 70s and 80s apart from NI. But the times in Ireland were the best of my career, I was doing what we were trained for.
'Nothing happening apart from NI.'
Understatement or what! I spent a night in a Bush with some "Army", I guess. Short of a Clansman Operator.
As with us on Submarines. No one could talk about what we did, hence no honours.
Like us...you know what you did.

Did you ever serve at Yeovilton, think we jad a few Marines there, also had some with us on the Invincible
We tended to pass through a lot of bases constantly. Home was Bickleigh as a rule but we had rapid deployments so we're never really in the same place for long. My first deployment was Zeebrugge. Possibly the most harrowing.

I was that way. About 91.
I was at Yeovilton from 90 until 94,(short stint on Lynx in Weymouth 93 in between) worked on 899, 800, AMG and a stint on security section in 94, was supposed to go Front line on 846 sea king in NI in 91, which then got changed and I remained on fixed wing.