Anton Otulakowski Lions Tv Interview on YouTube

Lions21

Just watched Millwall Online’s favourite fan’s interview of Anton on YouTube, excellent and worth a watch. Say what you like about the pie man but he sure does well in getting hold of former players for an interview.

Still got the same wry gay smile as he did in the day. What a great agile player, part of a superb side.

For anyone who's interested, his Polish name is pronounced with a cov in the middle (as in Coventry) not with a cow as in mooo!

Still got the same wry gay smile as he did in the day. What a great agile player, part of a superb side.

For anyone who's interested, his Polish name is pronounced with a cov in the middle (as in Coventry) not with a cow as in mooo!

"wry gay smile?"

Is that a smile he keeps to mock Sausage Jockeys, or one of resignation when his lottery tickets go down, yet again?

:thumbup:

Won many a penalty for us, which Dave Cusack used to whack in. A really good player for us.

To be far to BFD, he does get a lot of decent interviewees but I wish he'd edit it down a bit. Some of them are a few hours long.

Won many a penalty for us, which Dave Cusack used to whack in. A really good player for us.

To be far to BFD, he does get a lot of decent interviewees but I wish he'd edit it down a bit. Some of them are a few hours long.
Got to be lengthy as he really gets at the core issues, almost Cronkite like in his plain-spoken outing of hidden motivations- makes you take a side and well-versed as the tough, go-getter interviewer, never shies away from controversy and quick to meet, and subsequently break, a challenge. Looking for him to broker the peace in eastern Europe.

Got to be lengthy as he really gets at the core issues, almost Cronkite like in his plain-spoken outing of hidden motivations- makes you take a side and well-versed as the tough, go-getter interviewer, never shies away from controversy and quick to meet, and subsequently break, a challenge. Looking for him to broker the peace in eastern Europe.

He is very forensic. His attention to detail reminds me of Andrew Neil and his ability to extract personal information is reminiscent of David Frost at his very best.

Reactions: Owl