Anorher boring weekend.

superlion

We all have a good moan about rowetts tactics , and the rubbish we've been serving up, but my god I don't half miss having something to look forward this week , always managing to talk myself into this is gonna be the start of our good run , only to end up back moaning and looking at who do we play next , come on 1st Oct when I get my next fix of wall . You can stuff the internationals I don't think I ever realised how much this little club of ours means so much.

We all have a good moan about rowetts tactics , and the rubbish we've been serving up, but my god I don't half miss having something to look forward this week , always managing to talk myself into this is gonna be the start of our good run , only to end up back moaning and looking at who do we play next , come on 1st Oct when I get my next fix of wall . You can stuff the internationals I don't think I ever realised how much this little club of ours means so much.
I get the exact same feeling, and would love us to be playing until about ten past 3 when we realise we have another 80 minutes of mind numbingly boring football,

More scripted shit for Kane to mumble on about. No knee but armbands- Ground breaking stuff- an end of death and slavery in Qater. Gutless, immoral hypocritical cunts.

Last edited:
More scripted shit for Kane to mumble on about. No knee but armbands- Ground breaking stuff- an end of death and slavery in Qater. Gutless, immortal, hypocritical cunts.

I didn't think Harry Kane was going to the world cup now. He doesn't think he'll have enough time to learn the new national anthem.

Members online