Announcement before the weekend

If it’s anything like the way the government works then it will be “leaked” to the press before it’s announced
Will we get a leak on the leak though?

I've got 4-1 on The Sun breaking The Telegraph's story of the leak that It's 4-8 on that Ant and Deck will be making the announcement that there's an Imminent announcement.

No mention of Eustace. We certainly don’t want Beale do we?
Unfortunately Beale is fave but Warnock is a close second but Eustace is thereabouts... however, GR didn't seem to be too close to the faves prior to his appointment if I remember rightly.

I wonder if Ryan Reynolds would let us have Parkinson at 33/1?

Unfortunately Beale is fave but Warnock is a close second but Eustace is thereabouts... however, GR didn't seem to be too close to the faves prior to his appointment if I remember rightly.

I wonder if Ryan Reynolds would let us have Parkinson at 33/1?
The bookies' odds are all a distraction while the real work is going on behind the scenes, at the Den and the training ground. Meanwhile, everyone else is worrying about has beens and wankers.

Just chill, people. All will be revealed in the fullness of time.
When it is, we will all say "Well, I never saw that coming"
And, no, we weren't meant to.

If we really want to know want is going on, we should post a spy on the gates at the Den and Calmont Road to monitor the comings and goings.
Even that will not ensure success, as the meetings are probably taking place in JB's posh hotel, somewhere in London.

I still suspect the successful candidate will be a European who is not even on the bookies' list.

Bloggers and spiv football sites get there so called exclusive info of forums like this and then publish it as news. The managers speculation thread on here has had over 30 thousand view.Most of those will be bookies, bloggers and tits like bert from Bexley looking for info to waste another tenner on.

The bookies' odds are all a distraction while the real work is going on behind the scenes, at the Den and the training ground. Meanwhile, everyone else is worrying about has beens and wankers.

If we really want to know want is going on, we should post a spy on the gates at the Den and Calmont Road to monitor the comings and goings.
Even that will not ensure success, as the meetings are probably taking place in JB's posh hotel, somewhere in London.

I still suspect the successful candidate will be a European who is not even on the bookies' list.
I get that feeling as well BP.
The club have clearly been widening their horizons in the past 18 months or so (Flemming, De Norre)
I think we are heading in the Brentford direction, European boss, European players, which is fine by me!!

We iz chillin... just discussing ;)

If we really want to know want is going on, we should post a spy on the gates at the Den and Calmont Road to

I saw the postman going into Calmont road, so I put a tenner on him as the next manager.

"Well, I never saw that coming" Are you really saying that you're in the know BP about Pep coming to us? 😂