And there you have it!

Waste of breath for anyone who knows anything about football & lives in the real world. You have done great against your peers. Be happy with what you have acheived.

Last edited:
And getting paid the same as some Premship players... go figure!
You still down a rabbit hole? No woman player in this country earns the same wages. The few top womens players are on £40- £50k a year. Sides like Chelsea and Everton woman get a thousand turning up if they're lucky, they'd go broke paying £40k and upwards per week.

You still down a rabbit hole? No woman player in this country earns the same wages. The few top womens players are on £40- £50k a year. Sides like Chelsea and Everton woman get a thousand turning up if they're lucky, they'd go broke paying £40k and upwards per week.
?? Oh apologies, I thought the story was about the 'USA' women's team not this country, as they get paid more than some of the USA players in the Premship for international games.

I thought the story was about the 'USA' women's team not this country,
Righto, so what's the yanks womens team got to do with us? You were better value when the virus was about, at least it was funny. Now you've descended into posting five year old headlines from the sun, a sad day, Johnno. You haven't done your own reasearch :shake: How's the microchipping going btw?

Righto, so what's the yanks womens team got to do with us? You were better value when the virus was about, at least it was funny. Now you've descended into posting five year old headlines from the sun, a sad day, Johnno. You haven't done your own reasearch :shake: How's the microchipping going btw?
ha ha very good
Been with one for a while today, had to pick something up from him and sell some bits. Cant be doing with to much of him tbh gets a bit much real conspiracy 24 hr man
His Dads completely different real lovely man wall and Peckham boy like Moi.
Conspiracy Les i have had the lot this afternoon Di, Kennedy, Virus was a hoax, Queen taking kids off a boat never to be seen again, Churchill was working for the Germans, Bloke off talksport years ago killed in a car accident as he had info on Di he was about to reveal, Labour party had Jo cox killed trying to stop you know what going ahead ? Yeah i know, Trump-Biden vote was fixed , All this can be backed up with footage and facts from reports you can find online umm. oh and a real corker mobile phones are being used to kill certain types of people they can give you the big C(not even gonna use the word as i know its a horrible sensitive subject to near all of us in so many ways)

fk me some think its hard watching Millwall atm(relax everyone many of us have seen much worse down the years we will be ok) should try a few hours with this fella Les
David icke blah blah
fk me thought it was just me when i read the bit about the Yank Girls that was years ago i was thinking.

i need a few Beers big time after hearing all that , funny enough heading for Peckham tonight

All you non believers and Non cynics will be turned into Lizards i tell yer !

Last edited:
Went from being a shit goalkeeper onto grandstand then the son of God, nice work if you can get it! Geezer is making millions from fuckwits online that believe all his shit, they'll question everything a government puts out but not some crank with a youtube channel.
That mug owns a vacation home up here- gated, I believe- claims to expose the posh and lives tucked away among em.