Amazon Prime

4evaLions

Just watching matches on ‘prime’ you have the option of watching without commentary but with the crowds reaction as it happens. Very refreshing it is too.

I've watched a good few of the Amazon Prime games this week and have to say the whole presentation pisses all over Sky and BT, the picture seems clearer the commentators are less patronizing and even the token women seem to know what they are talking about.

I've watched a good few of the Amazon Prime games this week and have to say the whole presentation pisses all over Sky and BT, the picture seems clearer the commentators are less patronizing and even the token women seem to know what they are talking about.

Yeah, I thought all that too.
Generally PL TV football takes a battering from lower league supporters,
but Prime have done a good job with it.
There are a couple more on tonight.

I’ve got Amazon Prime and wasn’t aware they do football.

Not a great lover of watching non-England/Millwall matches on TV but, depending on the game, might give it a try.

In 2024 Amazon Prime will start showing adverts. If you want to continue advert free, subs go up by £2.99 a month. Probably to pay for showing the football!

You’re right about the picture quality and the audio is superb!

I’ve got Amazon Prime and wasn’t aware they do football.

Not a great lover of watching non-England/Millwall matches on TV but, depending on the game, might give it a try.

I think they are broadcasting Champions League matches next season.

I need Arsenal to beat the vermin for my bet to come in so hopefully they do the business tonight.
Good luck mate. Fingers crossed for you. Arsenal are fairly formidable at home but Derby games don't always go with the form book. Fulham stuck 5 past them recently so more of the same hopefully and a kicking for what they have left of there firm would be absolutely marvelous. Have a few mates that are gooner chaps. Got a text ten minute ago saying after some dialogue and promise of showing the vermin bod has switched his phone off and they're nowhere to be seen

:rolleyes: :slap:

In 2024 Amazon Prime will start showing adverts. If you want to continue advert free, subs go up by £2.99 a month. Probably to pay for showing the football!
Amazon didn’t bid in the latest Premier League auction & won’t be showing any Premier games from 2025/2026 onwards, so it’s probably just a general price hike.

Premier League TV rights sold for record UK£6.7bn as Sky keeps lion’s share of domestic coverage​

TNT Sports secures one package of games for 2025 to 2029 cycle as Amazon opts not to bid.​

Yeah, I thought all that too.
Generally PL TV football takes a battering from lower league supporters,
but Prime have done a good job with it.
There are a couple more on tonight.
So refreshing not having Neville, Carragher, Richards etc etc and having decent commentators and analysts who know how to actually analyse - Ally McCoist is head and shoulders above anything on Sky. He covered a couple of games for them recently and it only highlighted how poor the regulars are.