All kicking off at WBA

Someone was seen wearing something that may have looked like a Millwall shirt. Luton bla bla bla.and their top boy Jonny top potato. Close the ground.

Just had a right up and downer with some div on Football Away Days. Ended up calling me an 'embarrassment to men'😂😂😂 I stuck it on Facebook if you can be fagged.
Caught the end of the game on talksport, commentators and woman in studio were talking as though a few had died, I don't think they will be able to cope when they find out about what is going on in the Middle East.

Obviously our goal was quite late on in the game but if we’d scored another one we would have nicked it on away goals count double (40 years on, you'd think I’d have got over it by now)
We all have our cross to bear mate. Trouble with Wall is we need a fucking skip to carry them all! 😁

Lost 5-4 on aggregate. 😕

Was that when we charged their end over them boxes on the side terrace?
I was there. Fucking brilliant. We emptied their end in under five minutes. Total mugs. If they had stood they would have held us off, only a few of us at a time getting across.
Happy Days.

I was there. Fucking brilliant. We emptied their end in under five minutes. Total mugs. If they had stood they would have held us off, only a few of us at a time getting across.
Happy Days.
OAG should be able to confirm.

Happy Days.
What game is this?

Happy Days.
Yep got nicked and released at 3 in the morning to walk through hands worth lovely place that time of the year a few of me pals stayed up there for a few months in Winston green

OAG should be able to confirm.
We were behind the goal but to our right there was a stand with a lower & upper tier with a roof over the lower tier bit that stuck out. There were fans fighting on top of the roof as the game kicked off. Must have been twenty foot high, so yes, there were Millwall everywhere, total madness