Alex Mitchell

Another reason why I think Wallace won't get a new contract this summer, I like Wallace, he has improved a great deal since we signed him and gives everything every game, a dying breed in the top tiers of football but if Mitchell, Okoli and Malarky are going to become first team players then sadly Wallace might need to leave, it wouldn't be fair or cost effective to have him play a handful of games in a season.

Another reason why I think Wallace won't get a new contract this summer, I like Wallace, he has improved a great deal since we signed him and gives everything every game, a dying breed in the top tiers of football but if Mitchell, Okoli and Malarky are going to become first team players then sadly Wallace might need to leave, it wouldn't be fair or cost effective to have him play a handful of games in a season.
Yes I think your right, although I am a big admirer of Wallace

Wallace always gives 100% buy him afraid his legs have gone to be an effective back in this division now , teams target him with a pacey winger and he gets roasted ,think it's time to let the young bloods have a try , cannot see him being here next season