Accolade for Lenny

STWall

From Harris. His recovery tackle on Whittaker was outstanding and avoided giving a pen.

Leonard is a top player, and when he plays midfield he’s the best midfielder on the pitch and when he was playing right of a back three he was our best player there as well. If only he could have been fit for his entire spell with us

I’ve always liked him, even when he was getting criticism early in his spell with us.

Has been outstanding this season and his recovery tackle on Whittaker was brilliant, although my instinct was the Referee would give another Clarke/Sunderland penalty 🥵

The turning point in the game. If they had taken the lead I’m pretty certain the best we would have managed would have been a draw.

I’ve always liked him, even when he was getting criticism early in his spell with us.

Has been outstanding this season and his recovery tackle on Whittaker was brilliant, although my instinct was the Referee would give another Clarke/Sunderland penalty 🥵

The turning point in the game. If they had taken the lead I’m pretty certain the best we would have managed would have been a draw.
Yes Purley I was the same waiting for the ref to point to the spot. Andy Davies has reffed us a few times before and I think he’s one of the better refs.