A real TEAM performance today v Preston

Rowett knows what he’s doing, don’t you worry about that. Three top half finishes, now 6th with a game in hand going into the World Cup break. Best manager we’ve had since Docherty :clap::throw:
I’m struggling to agree. Wise and Wilkins (RIP) done amazingly and got us to a cup final, so I’d have them over Rowett. Rowett has also achieved nothing yet, but hopefully he will very soon.

At 2-2 they were on top both sides of the break and it could have ended in disaster had we lost after that start but it all worked out in the end.
What gave me was the most pleasure - other than the result - yesterday was the bond between the players and fans.
Most noticeably when they ran to the crowd for the last two goals and at full time - a great show of unity.
All in all a fabulous day out and nice not to get soaked in Preston for a change.

Last edited:
At 2-2 they were on top both sides of the break and it could have ended in disaster had we lost after that start but it all worked out in the end.
What gave me was the most pleasure - other than the result - yesterday was the bond between the players and fans.
Most noticeably when they ran to the crowd for the last two goals and at full time.
All in all a fabulous day out and nice not to get soaked in Preston for a change.
Must be something about Preston, same when Pearce ran over to the travelling support with the rest of em.

Special mention from me regarding Cresswell. Took a nasty knock to the face last week. Many players wouldn’t have turned out yesterday. He’s took a bit of stick from some quarters having made one or two mistakes (then what player hasn’t usually in areas that don’t matter so much) Faultless yesterday and an excellent header for the fourth. Not one of our players so I say hats off to him a brave lad.

Special mention from me regarding Cresswell. Took a nasty knock to the face last week. Many players wouldn’t have turned out yesterday. He’s took a bit of stick from some quarters having made one or two mistakes (then what player hasn’t usually in areas that don’t matter so much) Faultless yesterday and an excellent header for the fourth. Not one of our players so I say hats off to him a brave lad.
I felt sorry for him as you could see his frustration, even punching the grass at giving the ball away a few times. He stuck at it though, got his goal and his reaction to the fans was great. His physical approach is more Millwall like than Ballard and at this point does not look Premiership class so who knows we could get to buy him at some point.

I know the Hull game was shit.
Funny enough i quite enjoyed it, wasn;t a negative performance and did try to get a goal. Can usually smell a 0-0 after about 20 minutes into a game, was very late into the game when i gave up hope of us nicking a winner.

I felt sorry for him as you could see his frustration, even punching the grass at giving the ball away a few times. He stuck at it though, got his goal and his reaction to the fans was great. His physical approach is more Millwall like than Ballard and at this point does not look Premiership class so who knows we could get to buy him at some point.
Definitely has the Wall spirit but then Leeds (fans) are not that different from us. In fact most similar.