A question for fellow overseas Wall

BigPaul

In common with many of you, I subscribe to Millwall TV+ and the streaming service for live matches.
When I look at my account on the OS, it says that Millwall TV+ will be automatically renewed on 30 July and remains current up until then.
Great, no problem.
However, with the streaming service, it says that it expired on 23 June, and no mention of automatic renewal.
When I look on the OS for services available, I find no mention of the live matches at all.

Does anyone know anything about this at all?
It may be that I'm jumping the gun, and details will be released nearer the time.
But, you know me, never happy unless I have something to worry about.:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

In common with many of you, I subscribe to Millwall TV+ and the streaming service for live matches.
When I look at my account on the OS, it says that Millwall TV+ will be automatically renewed on 30 July and remains current up until then.
Great, no problem.
However, with the streaming service, it says that it expired on 23 June, and no mention of automatic renewal.
When I look on the OS for services available, I find no mention of the live matches at all.

It may be that I'm jumping the gun, and details will be released nearer the time.
But, you know me, never happy unless I have something to worry about.:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:
It could be that your registered card has expired? happened to me a few years back when my RAC membership lapsed, cunts could had sent me a reminder.

Doh!
Why didn’t I think of that?🤔
The second option i can recommend is to swear at it profusley and until you feel better and calm.

Third one is the tried and tested brick. As Einstein used to say, if it don't click use a brick

Regards

Peckham tech experts LTD.

Great, no problem.

I sent an email to Shona about this a few days ago, no answer yet. I will post if I receive one.

The second option i can recommend is to swear at it profusley and until you feel better and calm.

Third one is the tried and tested brick. As Einstein used to say, if it don't click use a brick

Regards

Peckham tech experts LTD.
I’m always calm. I try to be analytical, as my son has taught me.
The trouble with the brick solution is knowing exactly where to hit it for the best chance of success.