90 mins to go and

Its been said by previous managers that players just dont want to come and play for us, I am sure there is am element of that going on as well. Whatever you think of GR I am sure he wanted to get a couple in but if they dont want to come when you approach them then they are not going to come
Reckon a lot of the problem is how much money the board are allowing GR for players.

Sometimes I fucking hate this club, no ambition.

Well, a tiny bit of ambition,'84. We've kept Jed.
Although, granted. He ain't working properly.

But then again, we normally bring in players that ain't working properly.
My mistake, you are right...no ambition!
:grinning:

Should have let Jed go and get some money to spend on the future now he will go for free .,so who are losers here Rowlett ?, We have in all reality blown our chances of the top 6 , not going down ( unless we cock it up big time) so it's a no nothing season end , chance to try the youngsters

Should have let Jed go and get some money to spend on the future now he will go for free .,so who are losers here Rowlett ?, We have in all reality blown our chances of the top 6 , not going down ( unless we cock it up big time) so it's a no nothing season end , chance to try the youngsters
Try the youngsters? The cuckoo is out early this year!

i've heard so many times "it's a nothing season, can't go up and can't go down" only for a little run to go, either winnning or losing, and the season looks suddenly very different. we are no mans land now, but give it a few weeks
Never to late in this league to put a run together, no matter what end of the table you're at there's always something to play for. It's what makes this league so intriguing unlike the one above us ( spit).

so it's a no nothing season end
? There's 19 games remaining and plenty of point to play for. In theory we could still be relegated. Mitchell and Danny Mac have come through and got games, Burey will get a few chances, they're young and being blooded.

Never to late in this league to put a run together, no matter what end of the table you're at there's always something to play for. It's what makes this league so intriguing unlike the one above us ( spit).
i love it. honestly, for me, every game feels like a mini cup final. mostly big away followings. even putting the pisser on teams chasing promotion or sending some other big club closer to the relegation zone. always seems to be a bit of needle (on the pitch) for each game. time after time we see taht away end full or near full. it's a great league. people should enjoy every moment.

league 1, with the 300 or away fans each week, just felt like an almighty drag.