8th minute v Norwich Saturday

Impeccably observed by all four sides of the ground , well done all involved including the ref who seemed to drag the injury til the ninth minute before carrying on to let the applause go , special mention to the carrot crunchers clapping all 12 fingers on both tiers to a man also to the club for putting it on the big screen

Ive known this lad since he was a kid and his family , as will many on here ,anyone who remembers SE16_Ben on here he is related

A staunch Millwall family if ever there was one and a good lad ,its heartbreaking for the boy and his girl
Please if you can let’s show him and his family some support in the 8th minute on Saturday for this heartbreaking event in their lives
,we’ll done the MSC for getting involved and doing something right for a change to spread the word
Thanks all

View attachment 21103View attachment 21102
I'm actually sitting here with tears in my eyes... how heartbreaking :(

All i could think of during the impeccable applause was her parents. Puts everything into perspective don't it! As per usual Wall fans showed there class again when it matters. Away fans were superb in acknowledgement too!
Yes total respect to the Norwich fans who fully engaged in the applause. 👏

Don't forget this tomorrow at 3:08 people

Ps Just to add to this, there is a charity match in her memory to raise funds for the funeral next Wednesday 8th March at the SCThamesmead, bar to be open as well. The Peoples v Petts Wood with MO's very own @Bexleyheath_lion officiating

View attachment 21146.

I will be, but not as referee. I'm not fit enough to ref currently, for various reasons, but I will be an assistant as I wanted to be part of this game. It makes me quite emotional thinking about the pain they are currently going through

Last edited:
I will be, but not as referee. I'm not fit enough to ref currently, for various reasons, but I will be an assistant as I wanted to be part of this game. It makes me quite emotional thinking about the paid they are currently going through
Mate unlike most of us (thankfully ) you know exactly what they are going through sadly ,Dunno if I could’ve handled it tbh

Ps that don’t mean you’re not open to abuse on the touch line btw ,piss off to palace and all that ….:)