6 points out 6

The appointment of Edwards was total insanity. I know some people said he was the right manager at the wrong time but I'm not having that. I don't think Edwards will be a manager at this level or any level ever. He was completely incapable and incompetent. It was a staggeringly bad decision.

Only watched the second half yesterday and don't recall one shot on target or their keeper having anything to do. So for me nothings changed (apart from 6 points)
We can't go back to defending 1-0 leads for 60 minutes (or as yesterday 87 minutes)

Only watched the second half yesterday and don't recall one shot on target or their keeper having anything to do. So for me nothings changed (apart from 6 points)
We can't go back to defending 1-0 leads for 60 minutes (or as yesterday 87 minutes)
It takes a good side to defend a 1-0 lead for 87 minutes.
And if we have 3 points at the end of it we have done a good job. We're in the goals for and against business and you don't get points or win matches for artistic impression.

That's the key phrase "(apart from 6 points)". The football certainly isn't easy on the eye but all that matters at the moment is picking up wins. The time to assess how the club wants to progress style-wise will be when we are safe (hopefully).