5 things that JE must have learnt by now!

Having been a coach and not the main man making difficult decisions is hard enough but doing it in what is one of the most competitive leagues in the entire world makes it even more so.

I really want him to succeed but he is going to have to learn very quickly. A win tomorrow will do the world of good for everyone, players, fans and management. I don't really care how we get it. It can be jammy, backs against the wall, a bad refereeing decision, an own goal, it doesn't matter. A win would be massive.

Having been a coach and not the main man making difficult decisions is hard enough but doing it in what is one of the most competitive leagues in the entire world makes it even more so.

I really want him to succeed but he is going to have to learn very quickly. A win tomorrow will do the world of good for everyone, players, fans and management. I don't really care how we get it. It can be jammy, backs against the wall, a bad refereeing decision, an own goal, it doesn't matter. A win would be massive.
I’m hoping for a win today 🙏

Tomorrow would be pointless 😉

Apart from lack of pace I've been arguing for quite some time Bradshaw and Rab. Should be played up front together. They are both goalscorers so why hVe they.not been played in tandem?

1, Honeyman ain't a winger
2, 1 up front does not work!
3, Replacing Nesbit with Bradshaw or vice versa makes zero difference!
4, Flemming is dogshit, and should be dropped.
5, Mitchell is L1 at best.
1. He's there as he works hard and offers the best protection in front of Murray.
2. If you're setting out for a draw it does.
3. Bradshaw's work rate coming on late against a tiring defence can cause problems.
4. Not when you want to retain his market value just before the window opens.
5. Has not developed since he hit the first team, in over a hundred games. Got to be down to poor coaching.

1. He's there as he works hard and offers the best protection in front of Murray.
2. If you're setting out for a draw it does.
3. Bradshaw's work rate coming on late against a tiring defence can cause problems.
4. Not when you want to retain his market value just before the window opens.
5. Has not developed since he hit the first team, in over a hundred games. Got to be down to poor coaching.
No.4 surely by show casing how bad he’s been lately won’t do anything for his market value?

Flemming is best when we use a fast counter attack. For some reason we like the give the oppsition time to set themselves up before we mount a challenge. This is what teams have sussed. The can push more players into an attack as they have plenty of time to get back in defence.

Wall have always done two things well. We press high and counter attack quickly....... Or we used to. :shrug: