4-4-2

Millwall-84

Sorry to keep banging on about it but this is what we should be playing formation wise at the Den 4-4-2, play the 3-5-2 or 5-3-2 away from home.

Great result today once we switched it up at half time to 4-4-2.

Will do Bradshaw's confidence the world of good getting those 2 goals today.

Sorry to keep banging on about it but this is what we should be playing formation wise at the Den 4-4-2, play the 3-5-2 or 5-3-2 away from home.

Great result today once we switched it up at half time to 4-4-2.

Will do Bradshaw's confidence the world of good getting those 2 goals today.
But he then went all in on defence and gave the impetus back to them. Still we got the result...

For 20 minutes at the start of the 2nd half we looked very good, Malone running onto the ball, instead of it coming to him from behind, and in space suddenly looked dangerous along with Ojo and Stoke didn’t know if they were coming or going but after we go 2-1 up GR hooks Ojo off and reverts to 5,3,2, then to be 100% safe takes off Jed with 10 minutes left.

For 20 minutes there I thought the future was bright but a false dawn ☹️

But he then went all in on defence and gave the impetus back to them. Still we got the result...

totally agree for that 20 minute spell at 4-4-2 it was the most attacking and exciting football I have seen for ages

the atmosphere was rocking and everyone was engaged and smiling

then he changed it again to defensive football on 70 minutes and killed the atmosphere and took the excitement out the game again

yes we are on equal points with 5th place yes we have won 4 out of 5 games but this defensive atmosphere killing Rowett ball is fucking turd

sorry to moan but we had Stoke by the neck in a death grip, everyone was in the game and Doctor boring killed it

we now know we can go at teams at home and have the players to do so Ojo went from a League 2 looking player into a class player then death bore ball came back

so fucking frustrating the players can’t enjoy it either

I totally agree with windy.
When he subbed Ojo and went defensive it killed get atmosphere.
Ojo has not impressed me since he's been with us, but the second half today was his best showing so far.
Leonard after a shaky start grew into the game when playing in his correct position.
And big Matt's presence on the pitch gave Stoke something to think about.
Had GR not changed it after we went 2-1 up we probably would have scored more.

Be thankful for anything positive from Rowett.....first half with the 5 was not working as it has not in most home games..second half 4 4 2 and we start to play proper football, go in front and Rowetts arse begins to flutter and the negative subs are brought on & we then let them get back into the game,in the end a great 2nd half against a good stoke side because we were positive