2024/25 Season Tickets

A Lions Card is for life.
That was the deal. A one off payment of £250 bought benefits for life.
So, no renewal is necessary.
I still have mine safely in my wallet.
Was that before or after Millwall Holdings went into a CVA agreement to pay off its debts? (Basically, everyone got knocked to a certain extent)

I called the ticket office, was answered straight away and the lovely operative took my membership number told me my Lions Card discount was applied and booked my S/T for £252 + £2 admin charge, same as last year. Confirmed by email within minutes.

As with you Purley, no letter this year but now renewed for the sixty-fourth season. I still have the old (paper) season ticket stubs from when they used to post the match number for S/T holders outside the turnstile !
Many thanks for the "likes" as I don't normally post on here. Strictly speaking it is not my 64th with a S/T as I used to POTD when I was a young'un but I wonder if anyone else shared my experience of the "home" game against (Bristol Rovers?), played at Portsmouth because of our home game ban. Me and my mate took our paper season tickets and the bastards wouldn't let us in until we had paid cash. And yes, the Lions Card is for life. I had an even better deal as I paid only half price for it as I was unemployed at the time but still get the full 10% discount. Finally, I am proud to say that both my daughters and three grandsons and a granddaughter have S/Ts and my fourteen year-old will be at his 43rd League ground at Rotherham on Monday, only 49 behind me now. Work it out !

See we have sold 5000 season tickets for 24/25, anyone know how many we sold for this season?