2024/25 Season Tickets

PurleyLion

Staff member
My understanding is we have until 3 April to get the super saver discount.

I’m a Lions Card Holder who in previous years has received a notification in advance but nothing this year 🤷‍♂️

Tried to renew online but the system doesn’t recognise my Lions Card status and, apparently, my seat is already taken 🤦‍♂️

Anyone else having similar problems?

I’ve emailed the ticket office and, fingers crossed, they’ll resolve 🙏

I received an email regarding season ticket renewal and early bird prices.

What is Lions card status? Did you have to pay sometime a while back?

I received an email regarding season ticket renewal and early bird prices.

What is Lions card status? Did you have to pay sometime a while back?
Some fans loaned the club £250 in the late 80s that was paid back over 5 years with £25 interest plus a 10% discount of their season tickets until they depart this mortal coil!

Each season I normally receive a letter with details of my next payment but not this time 🤷‍♂️

Some fans loaned the club £250 in the late 80s that was paid back over 5 years with £25 interest plus a 10% discount of their season tickets until they depart this mortal coil!

Each season I normally receive a letter with details of my next payment but not this time 🤷‍♂️
Not dropping a hint?:eek!:

I called the ticket office, was answered straight away and the lovely operative took my membership number told me my Lions Card discount was applied and booked my S/T for £252 + £2 admin charge, same as last year. Confirmed by email within minutes.

As with you Purley, no letter this year but now renewed for the sixty-fourth season. I still have the old (paper) season ticket stubs from when they used to post the match number for S/T holders outside the turnstile !

I called the ticket office, was answered straight away and the lovely operative took my membership number told me my Lions Card discount was applied and booked my S/T for £252 + £2 admin charge, same as last year. Confirmed by email within minutes.

As with you Purley, no letter this year but now renewed for the sixty-fourth season. I still have the old (paper) season ticket stubs from when they used to post the match number for S/T holders outside the turnstile !
Thanks.

Hopefully can resolve in the next days.

Sixty-fourth season - I’m impressed :bow:

I don’t know the precise number for me but I think it’s 54 years and, like you, I’ve many of the old plastic covered season ticket books 👍

Purchased online via my PC, straight-forward (y)

I think my orginal problem was down to the Ticketing System not working properly on my iPhone! :slap:

Other fans in the 80's decided their £250 was better spent on 2 weeks in Tenerife off their tits knobbing Northern birds they met down the Veronica's.

What you gain with one handjob you lose with another I guess

Tried to renew mine online, but seems like it’s showing current season tickets and seats taken (in grey) my seats are in grey also and unavailable so cannot choose and renew, any ideas?

Renewed mine a couple of days ago without a problem. I did notice that there were five members of family and friends which I could have renewed. I removed four of them which left just mine which I renewed and paid for. When I initially pressed the renew button I could have renewed all five of them and was shocked to see that the cost was over£1,000! I wasn’t feeling that generous!

You must be a masochist! 😉

Tried to renew mine online, but seems like it’s showing current season tickets and seats taken (in grey) my seats are in grey also and unavailable so cannot choose and renew, any ideas?
I think you’re having the same problem I had.

Login; Click the four parallel lines towards the top right of the screen; that should reveal a drop-down menu; click Season Ticket then Renew Season Ticket that should retrieve your ticket details and from there it should be straight forward 🙏

I had a Lions Card back in the day, but not renewed it for about 20 years.

Will I have to give them a new photo?

I think you’re having the same problem I had.

Login; Click the four parallel lines towards the top right of the screen; that should reveal a drop-down menu; click Season Ticket then Renew Season Ticket that should retrieve your ticket details and from there it should be straight forward 🙏
Cheers PurleyLion

I got logged in and can see my seats, having issues with the friends and family bit as I need to gets my sons renewed too.

If you see a middle aged man shouting at the ticket office staff telling how shit the system is on Friday and having a Basil Faulty moment whacking the ticket office with a broken bush… that will be me 😂

Went down there yesterday and renewed mine and the boys for next season. Over 3 thousand STs sold so far, great support. I saw earlier that this current season has seen the highest average attendances at The Den since the 1950s, it must be all that boring football we have been playing in the last few years that is attracting so many fans these days.