2 weeks time

Just bring your membership card mate! The ticket is automatically loaded on to it, & when you go through the turnstiles it will be scanned :)
That's the idea anyway, although it's has happened to me before where for whatever reason the smartcard didn't work. When I buy a ticket at the TO now I always get a paper one, which is probably vulnerable to the same electronic faults as the smartcard, but somehow I feel more confident in an actual piece of card with details provided on it than a faceless chip.

Well, they got that bit correct!

Also being serious, I didn't notice any option to put anything on my phone.
Maybe you didn’t Paul but the e ticket sent to your phone is the easiest way to go. My son did it the other day, just rang the ticket office & they sent it to his phone somehow

The Geeks just don't understand that their beloved Technology is riddled with faults and errors and cannot be relied upon. They use language which doesn't make sense and their definitions are not what we were taught at school. They assume we all know and understand what they are talking about which is always the sign of a bad teacher. They do.not thoroughly explain what the are saying. Stop abusing.the finest language in the world. Until then I shall maintain Technology in its present form is more an hindrance than an help.