2 weeks time

BigPaul

I'll be at the Den to watch us against Hull City.
A quick question, please, if I may.
I've just bought a ticket for block 5.
The email I received says it is a smartcard upload.

WTF does that mean?

I bought 2 tickets, but only got one to print attached to the email.

Do you have two separate memberships? If not, then the second ticket (without the membership) will be a print at home version! If you have two memberships in different names, then they should both be loaded on to your cards!! You can't have two tickets for the same game loaded on to one card.

Do you have two separate memberships? If not, then the second ticket (without the membership) will be a print at home version! If you have two memberships in different names, then they should both be loaded on to your cards!! You can't have two tickets for the same game loaded on to one card.
Beautifully explained, thank you.
No, only 1 membership, so that’s why.

I often feel that the entire I.T. output by Millwall is produced by Geeks, for consumption by other Geeks. There seems little attempt to test,

or show consideration for the likes of you and me.
'YES, it may be bloody obvIous to you, but not to your Customers!' They need to realise that if their product is difficult to operate, then the Customer is unlikely to adopt it, and seek alternatives. This makes the whole deal pointless. Supportive Rant over!

They should also sent an email confirmation with block and seat number, so if there are any problems just show them the email.

All joking apart Paul, I think you are able to downloaded the ticket to your phone & they just scan the barcode at the turnstile

“For the 2023/24 season, Millwall Football Club is offering supporters the opportunity to have their match ticket on their mobile phone.​

Designed to reduce queuing time at The Den's Ticket Office and making entry into the stadium easier, the E-Ticket initiative was available for the first time during The Lions' pre-season friendly against Charlton Athletic.

Alternatively, fans can also print their ticket at home to then scan the QR code at the stadium's turnstiles.

Millwall Football Club understands that the move to e-Tickets and print-from-home tickets can be confusing. Take a look at the handy guide below to help make watching The Lions that much easier for you”

I did line the turn stile geez pockets and hop over many a time, used to love a packed ground and hear the tannoy the crowd numbers and every one laffing, fiddling all round, my mate worked for a wall director who paid Him in bent £20s , his misses did the shopping and got nicked, he went nuts & reg said keep it down