onlyagame

Even with 3,000 odd Ipswich fans there was nowhere near this many in the ground.
I think it’s been said they include season ticket holders if they go or not but I’d like to know what the actual crowd was last night?

Even with 3,000 odd Ipswich fans there was nowhere near this many in the ground.
I think it’s been said they include season ticket holders if they go or not but I’d like to know what the actual crowd was last night?
I know 4 that didn’t go, my grandsons being a night game with some not getting home to gone midnight.

It must of been seats sold as a lot of blocks were very full on the website yesterday afternoon.
Find it strange that people buy ST's knowing they won't go to evening games.
I noticed it during Xmas against Norwich, we sold out but they were a few hundred empty seats in blocks you would normally find full on a sell out.

It must of been seats sold as a lot of blocks were very full on the website yesterday afternoon.
I noticed it during Xmas against Norwich, we sold out but they were a few hundred empty seats in blocks you would normally find full on a sell out.
[/Q
I'm a season ticket holder and was there yesterday for my sins but I do miss a few games due to work

11500 to 12000 tops atmosphere reminded me of 5000 at the the old place
Was there any. Too many teams enjoy playing there now ,and too many oppo fans not worried about going . All been watered down by the club , constantly banging on about see hate report it ,encouraging grassing of our own ,microphones coupled with the lack of any kind of fight or aggression on the pitch, bit of a double edge sword that ,players lift the fans and fans in turn should lift the players all makes going to the Den a not so pleasurable experience. Probably why folk enjoy going away more . Mind you we always have been a bit of a fickle bunch.

We had loads of season ticket holders in our block absent and it was mega easy to get served. In addition they actually staffed the club shop kiosk on the CBL concourse so we’d only do that if there was no money to be made. I reckon 11,000 tops.

SKY TV money probably mitigates the loss of our supporters in stadium as does having a half decent team to follow, in Ipswich's
Case

I buy one knowing I'll make 10 games tops, if I didn't commit to the ticket I doubt I'd make 5. Guarantees our lot being together without any ag as well. At the end of the day, the club get the money, anyone can get a ticket so not like I'm taking someone else's place

I buy one knowing I'll make 10 games tops, if I didn't commit to the ticket I doubt I'd make 5. Guarantees our lot being together without any ag as well. At the end of the day, the club get the money, anyone can get a ticket so not like I'm taking someone else's place
I can understand a few doing it but it looks like a couple of thousand this season.

I stayed to the end, a lot of other season tkts round me didn't show. Half term Valentine's, on Sky blah blah blah, a lot , left after the 3rd goal and I hate to say it but wished I'd taken an early walk..
Been fuming since last night, but I know I'll still be there Saturday...
I have no idea what the ansa to this dilemma is.. blow full time after 15 minutes is all I can come up with..
Like everyone on here, I've seen much worse Wall teams, but our expectation is now much higher ,but fuck me at least look like you give a fuck...

The travel for evening game and the boy only being 11. Although I've done a couple of evenings this year, and Ipswich away, just can't make them all. Will be there Saturday and also Southampton away.

Was there any. Too many teams enjoy playing there now ,and too many oppo fans not worried about going . All been watered down by the club , constantly banging on about see hate report it ,encouraging grassing of our own ,microphones coupled with the lack of any kind of fight or aggression on the pitch, bit of a double edge sword that ,players lift the fans and fans in turn should lift the players all makes going to the Den a not so pleasurable experience. Probably why folk enjoy going away more . Mind you we always have been a bit of a fickle bunch.
Also to get a ticket to the key/limited away's you need an S/T to get ur hands on a ticket otherwise you don't get a look in.

I have missed a load of games this season. Every family event seems to have clashed with the home games. What twat thought a fixture on valentines day was a good idea..... Oh yes sky

First time in many seasons that the yellow seats in the Cbl were visable never 15000+ in the ground